New Normal - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

There's a 94% false positive rate for PCR test positivity of sars-cov-2 proliferation being the cause of covid-19 symptoms, but the mask mandates occur until the ((banksters)) establish their global cashless fiat currency prison for us all to slave away in. Something must have held up the oligarchs' plans for global domination. Perhaps it was the last vestiges of the uncensored internet: hidden satellite dishes aimed at a stealth global satellite network which delivers semi-uncensored broadband data service that allows access to the .tor dark web...and the evil free-speechifiers who've cursed the world by spreading helpful and empowering information to the masses.

Dex-chan lover
[wearing a fucking mask in your own home over a video conference]

...Sadly, we've already seen dumb shit like this already. I hope to god this manga isn't further predicting the future.

Dex-chan lover
this is kinda hot ngl, its like how we humans used be naked back then, and started wearing clothes, i dunno man

Aggregator gang
how is this his 1st time seeing a girl's mouth? do they not eat in restaurants or something?? hope this gets explained later

Dex-chan lover
Uh-oh guys, it's Politics: The Manga! Raining more? That's climate change. Social Distancing and Masks? Corona Virus. Next chapter is probably going to be about trans rights (I kid).

Dex-chan lover
Shut up, shut up! You cannot have a different opinion from the official narrative, that's going political. Can't you see? the noun says it all, o-p-i-n-i-o-n, it's not a fact, it's not SCIENCE. SCIENCE, SCIENCE GUYS, WE HAVE TO BELIEVE IN SCIENCE, YOU AREN'T A CAVEMAN, DO YOU?

I'm so glad Japan still has the liberties to publish a work like this. This is what art means to be, to reflect and question reality.

inb4: moderated.

Users who are viewing this thread