New Normal

@Skylarz1801 bruh, it written that a highly infectious disease is around and hence the social distancing and masks, read the manga before making a comeback

This manga reads like some anti-masker paranoia fuel. You even got some people in the comments who clearly like it because it feeds into their belief that this is the true end game of big bad government.

My prediction is that this manga will continue the antimask rhetoric by revealing that the population numbers are faked, the mortality rate is overstated, and this is all the result of the global elite trying to get more "power."

I hope I'm wrong and this manga separates itself from what people think a "post-COVID-19" world will be. Then it would have a chance to be actually interesting

@Zedek117 jesus please shut the fuck up you virgin its just a manga about 2 people falling in love during a pandemic u fucking loser I truly hate niggas like u what a retard

Come on
Chapter 4 page 14.
Harem.
I don't think this story is suited to any of that BS.

Double-page supporter
A very nice concept tho, nice excecution with all of this new normal idea!!

Power Uploader
Someone put 'Drama' in the tags, this is removed now as there is no drama yet and unless someone has access to non published material (highly doubt it) this is just their imagination.

I'll be asking the moderators to 'lock' the manga editing as this is just plain stupid...

Have no idea how this can be tagged with comedy. 4 chapters in and there has been none of it. Either that, or the mangaka’s sense of humour is rly bad

I think if this turns into some apocalyptic survival series this would be so good

Double-page supporter
Aihara Akito: I promise I won't get all political.

three slice of life later

Aihara Akito: GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH!

This seems like something that will get picked up by Netflix, only for them to fuck it up by making it about teeth or something instead.

A little too apropos considering you know... there is currently a pandemic happening that's had a huge negative impact on people's lives. Who would want to read a teen sex romcom about this right now?

Like all of the world building in this story is just to explain why mouths are now sexy. So incredibly stupid. The art is amazing though.

aren't they using video communication devices/apps? why are they too curious on seeing each others faces? im confusion

Users who are viewing this thread