Nezumi no Hatsukoi - Ch. 27 - Wounds

Dex-chan lover
Just a TAD bit more than just flirting, but hell they deserve it. I'm taking in every ounce of fluff they're gonna gives us before that inevitable shit storm hits.

Thanks for the chapter.

Double-page supporter
Fuck some shit comes up and again that same ... I am afraid something is going on that boss person is not so good... Like after everything ends he might end up killing ao ... And make nezumi Fucking mad because of that brain shock.... Or some other grp comes in trying to take revenge.... Or maybe something.... This silence and beauty is bit worrying....

Dex-chan lover
I only mentally felt pain from that chapter, knowing he still has that wound still fresh and stinging

Dex-chan lover
dang.... that big wound stitch and he is allowed to take a bath and even use soap !?

Is he an M who loves to get hurt ?

Double-page supporter
I don't really care about the romance that much, but I just want to watch the yakuza that's hiring her to die. The author really does a good job showing how fucking scum these gangsters really are, just like in real life.

Dex-chan lover
I think he was apologizing for the things he said in chapter 16:

XazkCyR.png
I hope they gained him as an ally within the yakuza group for when the time to murder their asses comes forth.

Dex-chan lover
lol imagine if the author just released random 4komas of the buck tooth mascot chara as a completely normal cutesy slice of life manga

Users who are viewing this thread