Nezumi no Hatsukoi - Ch. 29 - Hole

Dex-chan lover
What am I looking at on the first page I can't make heads or tail on what it is

Dex-chan lover
Ahh shit, here comes the plot to ruin the good times for em. More bullet holes for someone's here. Who goes first?

Well, the wholesomeness couldn't last forever, not the name of the game, well manga. So this is almost 1 year since they got together. Good to know the timeframe of all this.

Thanks for the chapter

Dex-chan lover
I’m wondering how practical it is to aim a gun at a peephole. You’d likely have to rely on the sound of footsteps, any visible shadows, or movement under the door to orient yourself.

I wonder if Leon in The Professional has two peepholes for situations like this. It's been a while since I’ve seen the movie, so I don’t remember exactly why he has two peepholes on the door.

leon-door.gif

Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
i guess it's more obvious that she killed him if you bring a gun but i mean if ur in a hospital bed just inject poison in the IV or so lol

That way you can pin it on a nurse unless your client specifically requested a violent hit job lol

interesting that she still 'prays' at someone's corpse or so (unless it's somewhat of a habit like how ppl say itadakimasu/clap their hands together for that even if they're not actually thinking of a god or so XD)

This is why you need ring cams

Dex-chan lover
I’m wondering how practical it is to aim a gun at a peephole. You’d likely have to rely on the sound of footsteps, any visible shadows, or movement under the door to orient yourself.

I wonder if Leon in The Professional has two peepholes for situations like this. It's been a while since I’ve seen the movie, so I don’t remember exactly why he has two peepholes on the door.

leon-door.gif

Thanks for the chapter!
It's one of those things where you're relying on human nature/learned behavior. If you can hear them walk up to the door, you can be pretty certain that they're gonna look in the peephole to see who it is. personally, I'm wondering if it's actually possible/practical to shoot through a peephole properly. i guess lead is soft enough that you could be pretty certain enough would make it through to fuck up whoever's on the other side, but it still seems like it might be a bit fucked.

Dex-chan lover
Are we about to get a "The Last of Us 2" style twist where the protag dies at the beginning of part 2?
well it's called /Nezumi's/ first love tho if it had been called "An Assassin's First Love" with it ending up with multiple arcs of different love affairs between diff types of assassins that'd be an interesting twist tho it'd prolly still infuriate a lot of readers i imagine

Dex-chan lover
i guess it's more obvious that she killed him if you bring a gun but i mean if ur in a hospital bed just inject poison in the IV or so lol

That way you can pin it on a nurse unless your client specifically requested a violent hit job lol

interesting that she still 'prays' at someone's corpse or so (unless it's somewhat of a habit like how ppl say itadakimasu/clap their hands together for that even if they're not actually thinking of a god or so XD)

This is why you need ring cams
isn't that ao-kun?

Dex-chan lover
isn't that ao-kun?
ah sorry i sped read through the chapter (and couldn't tell at first bc of the hood), but even so you'd think they'd be trained to the point where they both wouldn't linger any longer than needed assuming there'd be a 'cleanup crew' behind them or so

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
The troupe where the gun is magically silent with a measly pillow or silencer annoys the hell out of me. People will 100% hear that shot.

Dex-chan lover
The troupe where the gun is magically silent with a measly pillow or silencer annoys the hell out of me. People will 100% hear that shot.
tbf guns are so rare in japan i doubt the 'average' person knows what a real gunshot sounds like outside of movies but i would've expected her to like jump outta a window as opposed to just casually strolling out, b/c i'm sure a nurse would've run to that old man's side just from hearing him flatline, bullet noise aside

Dex-chan lover
its going to be something pulpy like her being Nezumis twin sister or something, and the only way to tell the difference is the tattoo at her thigh hehe

Dex-chan lover
its going to be something pulpy like her being Nezumis twin sister or something, and the only way to tell the difference is the tattoo at her thigh hehe
does nezumi have family? i vaguely there being other girls before she was 'rescued' before becoming an assassin but i imagine it was other kidnapped girls or so versus her sisters (tho i imagine their attitudes /body posture is prolly easy to tell apart versus her being a copy of nezumi's personality lol)

Users who are viewing this thread