Nezumi no Hatsukoi - Ch. 31 - Dead Center

Dex-chan lover
I DON'T LIKE ALL OF THOSE PANELS SYMBOLIZING A DEATH FLAG FOR AO

Also did Midori just try to blow his balls off but failed? Or was that on purpose? Bc it sure looked like she pulled the trigger enough (I am not knowledgeable about guns tho)

[Btw, the panels I am referring to are mostly in the beginning scene, especially the one panel that's looking from the outside in, with the window blocking Ao]

Dex-chan lover
@OsisNie, did you leave this note as a tribute to the 4th of July?

uEutldp.png

This isn't related to the manga, but every time I see a unit from the imperial system, it reminds me of this video:

Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
This seems like the type of story that would have the smiley yakuza boss just off the protags at the end like that one manga about 2 assassin kids.

I don't remember the name right now, some glasses lady dies at the end.

Dex-chan lover
Why do I get the feeling Nezumi has gotten a similar job to what that girl had last chapter 😐..

Dex-chan lover
i imagine she's subtly getting to ppl through dming if she's a 'assassin disguised as a rental/deliheru girl'. imagine if there was like an official company that got a review like "i sent my friend to this place and then his funeral happened next week but the girl's name that was booked doesn't seem to have ever existed" lo

Dex-chan lover
She totally talked with the main man about getting rid of Nezumi's boy..... I don't trust her. She has a cute design but looks like she would shoot his genitals

Dex-chan lover
Yeah...I bet Midori is planning to let Ao get captured or something along those lines.

I feel like after Midori dies due to Ao/Nezumi(which I feel like the plot is going) it will be the catalyst of the duo defecting from the Yazuka.

Group Leader
i feel like therell totally be an arc at the end where they're on the run from yakuza and the police, end up getting into a shoot out and dying in each other's arms... at least thats how most these stories go
Yeah...I bet Midori is planning to let Ao get captured or something along those lines.

I feel like after Midori dies due to Ao/Nezumi(which I feel like the plot is going) it will be the catalyst of the duo defecting from the Yazuka.

Users who are viewing this thread