Nichiasa Suki no Otaku ga Akuyaku Seito ni Tenseishita Kekka, Hametsu Flag ga Houkaishiteiku Ken ni Tsuite - Ch. 10 - The Heroine that's not Controll…

Dex-chan lover
Pretty much many of narcissist trope think alike. They hate losing and then blame it something else for their defeat. Afterward the keep scheming until they get what they want. A total asshole.

giphy.gif

Dex-chan lover
Not to defend the asshole, but I guess it’s hard not to be deluded if many circumstances happen like a game you know and even prompts show up when you “recruit” a character.

Perhaps some broken bones and plenty of hurt will fix that…. Ah who am I kidding, at that point even death probably won’t fix the moron.

Dex-chan lover
When Jabronies and Jaggabutts get together, we ALL lose, no matter the weather. Although, if you're going to game the system/game might as well try for the perfect run. Also, talk about cheating while having protagonist powers that brain wash the NPCs? That's called hypocrisy my guy. Too bad It's awesome that his perfect run is already ruined thanks to good old common sense and human decency, LOL.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

Hero who uses NTR cannot take NTR himself? :LOL:
Too bad for him, this is no longer the game he knows so well.

Users who are viewing this thread