Nido Tensei shita Shounen wa S-Rank Boukensha Toshite Heion ni Sugosu ~Zense ga Kenja de Eiyuu Datta Boku wa Raise dewa Jimi ni Ikiru~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 6…

Dex-chan lover
Lol this MC kid is such a jackass. But like a kindhearted, airheaded jackass. Like a goldendoodle. Or a black lab. It's great.

Man, just because I was blessed by an evil god I can’t even take a nap in the sewer without getting exorcised.

Fed-Kun's army
Ok this confirms the MC was always an idiot. Telling a priest faith has nothing to do with holy magic, then making a holy spell just to clean? Guess he is just one of those can do anything cuz talent type of character.

Dex-chan lover
> So one use of the Holy Magic attribute was Ditch Cleaning.
No wonder, some of the corrupt church leaders are disgusting bunch of old men, who looks so dirty, because they keep on using the holy attribute and gain a lot out of it due to monopolizing of such technique...
Good job MC....

> Well, If MC barters for you Dragon Slayers to take the credit to slaying that monster, i suggest let Mina the With date MC for the Day.
I like her onee-san vibe you know...

Double-page supporter
They consider it a failure if the one solve it not a team member they did not contribute. My school team mates(school project) on the other hand .........

I usually do not comment about authors but god damn this author's intelligence is lower than an ape. MC has lived for 2 lives and is on his 3rd one. In one he was a hero, in the other, he was a sage. You're telling me there is a fkn dumb sage? Like you want me to believe that someone with MC's brain has the capabilities to be a sage? Aren't sage supposed to be wise? This MC is just dumb. Do not use confuse the word sage with wizard. Wizards can be dumb, but sages are wise. Also, letting sage aside, for someone who has lived for 2 lives, this guy is still fkn dumb.
That ends my rant. Thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread