Nido Tensei shita Shounen wa S-Rank Boukensha Toshite Heion ni Sugosu ~Zense ga Kenja de Eiyuu Datta Boku wa Raise dewa Jimi ni Ikiru~

Once a "Hero" and "Sage"

But cant even detect the knight near that Green Dragon..

Bitch please.
as always "Reincarnated" and become "Idiot".

Sure is an "airhead" for supposedly having been a hero and a sage in his previous lives huh.

Looks like common sense-chan has been brutually broken from the beginning.

just your typical isekai and harem manga.....
MC want live peacefully but he always showing off -_-

Dex-chan lover
well, only waiting for that big tiddies girl on the cover..
For information, MC is retarded so don't bother reading if you want to use brain on this..

just shut your brain and read it when you're bored.
i think that's my summary of what's to come in the future of this manga

Dex-chan lover
I’m so sick of dense mcs. I came to a series where the guy has been reincarnated three fucking times so expected some semblance of brain function. Nope. He’s just as much of a clueless idiot as every other isekai. Fuck.

It's just a generic Isekai novel that gets updated monthly and isn't trying anything new. Just don't bother reading tbh.

so..he wants to live a normal life...uh...guys did you ever wondered why is it that you're reading manga like this? another walk in the park tensei. some few speed bumps but everything will be okay. great. that's something to look forward to. you guys have high standards lol

i'll pass on this trash.

Dex-chan lover
This author really has no concept of “Show, don’t tell”, does he?

Did you really need three pages pondering what to do to heal someone far away when your character has an ability called “distant heal”, then spending two more explaining what it does?

i hope this gets more updated and how it plays out, looks funny even though it is a bit of the same story type as many others.

Users who are viewing this thread