Nidome no Jinsei o Isekai de

Dex-chan lover
I thought he was joking around with the confession but then I saw the tentacle erection on page 15...

Dex-chan lover
The translation is fine for the price :) I was starting to think the story was taking itself too seriously when, suddenly, yaoi happened.

Proofreading....My eyes. X_X
Anyway, good chapter and some plot progression.

Dex-chan lover
About Emil
She does come back later on. Probably a dozen full chapters from this one.

Ouch, starting with chapter 9, but especially chapter 10, the English got really bad. Please use a proofreader.^^

Old man who has regained the function of his penis doesn't wanna use it yeah okay real realistic author not like there's an entire industry thriving in the economy around helping guys get hard again but this one can get erect again and has girls basicslly throwing themselves at him but he won't do it on some Bullshit higher than thou crap

He's an old man who experience a lot of shit in his life, created a dojo to teach his disciplined sword style and probably had his fair share of women during his previous life or might have even had kids.. He doesn't need to think with his dick like the stereotypical pervy old man.

Double-page supporter
I just found out that this site has load all images mode and night mode!
orgasmic!!?

Double-page supporter
Analysis my ar**
sure the ogre cant hit her with horizontal hit but he can absolutely just pick her up with his other hand and smash her to bits
or maybe its just an ogre with a paralzyed arm, plot hole yo

Dex-chan lover
Funny neither of them think to stab the ogre with the weapon made for stabbing :)

Contributor
Please dear translators: Stop writing things like "Nandato!? (What!?)" and "Nani!?(What!?)" instead of just the english word. It's yikes as fuck. You are the living, breathing version of the "weeb translation"-meme

Chapter 11 is a pure translation cringe fest.

Dex-chan lover
@dukkface I've been saying that forever, but people get weirdly butthurt about it staying in "Japanese" lol

Dex-chan lover
Came back after 14 chapters and it's still as stupid. Author doesn't seem to want to make anything more from this than another wish-fulfilment work.

Users who are viewing this thread