Nidome no Jinsei wo Isekai de - Vol. 10 Ch. 45.2 - It Seems That The War is About To Start 2

Fed-Kun's army
What a nicely packed formation, perfect for a dragon breath bombing run, AoE magic or a volley of catapults/trebuchets.

Dex-chan lover
> Those elves guys reaction from the garnd duke Lidia..... AWESOME !!!!!!!! LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

> I pity the soldiers of the Grand Duke.
To think they already lose their blood by the reward and by her presence alone... hmmm

Dex-chan lover
@awildfuu
So? Lovecraft was also a racist, but his mythos endures. Are you telling me you can't dissociate an author from its works?

Fuck CCP and the idiots who defend this asshole. They can't keep their hands off from something incredibly dangerous as a bio-weapon (Yeah, they fucking bought the virus, and they couldn't even keep it contain. What a joke), having a goddamn concentration camp for anti-government citizen and especially Muslim people, they fucking controlled the western media and make it dogshit worst, and they produced like the most polution on the world.

I almost lose everything because of this Covid bullshit that they created.

I don't give a shit if the author's pro-japan or racist against China or Koreans. Especially China, they fucking deserve every hate they get.
The author is based and his work are fan-fucking-tastic.

Dex-chan lover
@phil777 The difference is that Lovecraft was already long dead while this mangaka is still working. I don't know if he still posting racists stuff on Twitter or not. Lovecraft no longer benefit from the popularity of his works to spread his racists views (which, I liked to add, considered extreme even during his time). People already raised their eyebrows at this manga for having an MC who may have committed war crimes.

The better comparison would be JK Rowling who still being transphobic on Twitter. Many people felt that by continuing to engage with Rowling work, they empowering Rowling to continue being transphobic and hurt other people.

Also the Lovecraft mythos is collaborative works. It was the universe that had been worked on by a number of authors who influence each other. That is still continued today. I have seen many conscientious creators included a brief preface with acknowledgement that H.P. Lovecraft was a problematic figure and that their work will include these problematic elements. Or that they will be derivative of the work and do better.

@bakemono_king really wish you did lose everything with the shit you are typing out, calling korea a r*ped country is justified? damn. based? what garbage are you producing out now? produce the most pollution? check your facts before you talk like an absolute dumbass

Dex-chan lover
@Kefrayba the new Harry Potter game will let you make a trans character to play with, LMAO. Its gonna be wild to see.

Dex-chan lover
@awildfuu well damn thats screwed, Ill continue reading this as long as that racism doesnt leech into the manga too much. Its not like reading the manga here will support him lol

Dex-chan lover
Raise your hand if you believe the "Hero" will end up on the ground shaking and pissing him self in fear by the end of the battle?? Or severely wounded.

Dex-chan lover
@ShionSinX Would the player trans character be acknowledge in the game? As in, will this be more than a character customization? I guess we will have to wait and see when the game release.

This trans option is something that should be standard in any games with character creation. Not to mention that the dev didn't account for non-binary option. So this move could be seen as the way to counter the negative press. It couldn't be that difficult to unlock the restriction in the character creation menu. Sure, this is a step in the right direction. But it is also the bare minimum of consideration for trans community.

Dex-chan lover
@MCX01
If Renya was a classic virtuous beta MC I'd agree with you, but seeing how he is I bet the hero dies, no mercy.

Users who are viewing this thread