Nidome no Jinsei wo Isekai de - Vol. 6 Ch. 26.1 - It seems like we’re going to have one more

Double-page supporter
Correct me if I'm wrong, but this manga supposed to be dead... Or is it? From what I heard, its LN was terminated along with the manga but I'm not sure.

Can someone explain it?

Double-page supporter
@amaisuika It seems that the author has restarted the manga.

However it is the first time I hear in a manga that the elves are fertile, usually despite living long lose the libido (leave the elf of the behemoth manga). xD

@amaisuika - it was never dead, just was on hiatus until the issue was resolved, the manga started back up. Not sure about the LN though.

FATALITY: "Croire is 35th child, but I believe I have never said about being the youngest"

I hope the other novel of the same author "Kuitsume Youhei no Gensou Kitan" will also resume...

LN and Manga continuous but Anime project are dead in the water.

Fed-Kun's army
Too bad for the Anime project but... the manga ship can set sail again yeah !

Dex-chan lover
Bruh you can't give them both longevity and fertility, that's a Malthusian catastrophe waiting to happen.
Author better have nerfed something like their intelligence or they will just straight up out-compete humans.

Dex-chan lover
Damn 35 but wait he said she wasn't the youngest, dude needs to slow down .... well since they live long i can see why

Dex-chan lover
@zetarn As far I know it has only been announced the manga will continue. Where have you heard the light novel will resume?

that's too much for fertility and longevity but cannot defend their towns with numbers. what's wrong with the author? too much vacation maybe

Users who are viewing this thread