Nidome no Jinsei wo Isekai de - Vol. 7 Ch. 33.1 - It Seems Like The Hero Has Arrived #1

Dex-chan lover
Looks like Shion is worried about the continuation of her family. Is she the only member of the younger generation? I can't remember if such a worry was mentioned before. Generally speaking this series isn't really worth remembering, so it's no wonder I don't recall details.

I have no idea what the hell was going on in the first half of the chapter... That said, the cleaning and typesetting were well done.

Although this chapter was translated by a polar bear typing on a viewscreen by pawing at a harpsichord, I hope we all remember how absolutely awful most isekai translations were three years ago and how we put up with that trash in the pursuit of even more isekai garbage. Things got better. Well, not by much. But, they will continue to get even better!

MD@Home
I have no idea what happened but I am glad it wasn't just me... because the dialogues and scenes were not matching at all, felt so much like TL jokes XD

Aggregator gang
Wait up for when somebody redoes the dialogue between the Hero and the Goddess, it'll be completely different from this

Banned
Y'know... not even putting the glasses back on can save Emil. That hair is just too fucking awful. If she weren't halfway to loli too it might be tolerable... but ... yeah. Skinny waif with a fucking axe sticking out of one side of her head. Even with glasses, that is just wrong. The glasses are only just enough to bring it up from atrocious to average.

And the translation this chapter is beyond shit. The elf has got yet another name. Practically everyone has been renamed. I can't follow what is going on, and what was going on before wasn't exactly interesting anyway.
Considering just dropping this series as it is kinda... shite.

2rwqt9.jpg

i have a bad feeling about that trasHERO

Dex-chan lover
If you lost your translators or editors, might want to reconsider releasing a chapter using half-baked knowledge of Japanese with MTL. You are responsible for the death of billions braincells here buddy.

Dex-chan lover
because it tries to embed the imgur link[which doesn't exist anymore]. I had to break it so that the archive link doesn't break and get hidden by a broken jpg.
but it's annoying for mobile users if they wanna click on the link
here lemme see

Just replace the text like this: https://web.archive.org/web/20230510084308/https://i.imgur.com/QJtg8FU.jpg | or use the insert image feature like below

Boobies

Also the original imgur link still shows the picture, there's no need to use internet archive and at the time I posted this comment, page 18 is uncensored. I can see her nipples :thumbsup::wooow::win:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread