Nidome no Jinsei wo Isekai de - Vol. 7 Ch. 33.1 - It Seems Like The Hero Has Arrived #1

Fed-Kun's army
As I recall, your website sucks bovine anus through a crazy straw. Your translations are equally excremental. As such, I believe I'll not be going there.

This is unbelievable. I couldn't understand a single thing that was going on text-wise and just gave up after the "new hero"appearance...
Why is there no proofreading or quality check on these chapters? Honestly, these guys make LH look good in comparison...

Dex-chan lover
Whoa Tl took a dump ... and what's with the Dick move of only getting uncensored over at your website ?
I can get sending the shitty version to aggregator but this mangadex ain't one

Dex-chan lover
It would of been amazing if the Goddess made that shitty hero impotent.

Aggregator gang
wonder what his curse is gonna be? like he gets stronger the more he does xxx without limit but his body can't handle power beyond human limits and will break? or maybe he can only do it n times then he turns into a girl and starts to emit pheromones that drive males of all races into rut for her? he can demand anything of his slaves but once the "collateral value" of his demands exceeds a limit the situation reverses and he becomes the slave? or I suppose it could be something more mundane and boring...

Group Leader
Slavery? Does the author want even more controversy?

Also, you guys suck major ass. I hope you realize that hiding part of the chapter and telling people to read it on your site is a violation of the rules. It's a good thing aggregators exist so I don't have to give you guys any traffic.

Here's the page they edited (NSFW obviously): https://i.imgur.com/QJtg8FU.jpg

Dex-chan lover
The mangaka just ruined any respect I still held for this manga, I guess I'll drop it. A bit surprised the mangaka even went to the length of tling it to english though (or did the tl tl that part as well?)

Double-page supporter
I'm highly identifying with this guy, but I can tell the author desperately wants us to find him distasteful lol

Dex-chan lover
@Squizzy44 No, a translator would never move away from the source materiel for the sake of a meme, political correctness, a money-grab, censorship due to disagreeing sensibilities or censorship due to state or fear of lashback. Doing so is a cardinal sin, and not one of the whimsical christian ones, but one that can potentially make historians centuries later still curse your name. Really doubt this is a case where the risk is high for that, but its simply out of principle that it is inconceivable for a translator to ever do anything like that.

I don't even want to read this manga anymore if the group isn't proofreading as well as censoring their work just to get traffic on their site.

Users who are viewing this thread