Nidome no Jinsei wo Isekai de - Vol. 8 Ch. 38 - It seems like escape from the hero

Dex-chan lover
So... she's about the beat the shit out of the supervisor that allowed this hero to exist... well then, looks like the "hero" they just fought is going to get completely screwed.

Dex-chan lover
Now I'm more interested in what's going to happen to the retard that summoned that trash hero

Valhalla's website has been down for months. I think they are dead.

I find the credit page's narrative suspicious at best. I can understand taking commissions after being well established (i.e. Sahadou), but don't be surprised if you "donate" to a 3 month old account and nothing happens.

Jtk

yeah keep on staying in that room of yours because theyll come and meet you eventually

Group Leader
@Horon The website is gone due to a DMCA claim, but they're been working out of their Discord server and have uploaded another series' chapter within the last month. They're crippled but not dead.

@robomar
Well, I won't say anything about the others, but I'm a man of my words and as I mention in every chapter - feel free to contact me by email.
You also can find many accounts with my nickname just by googling it, so I am not some shady or anonymous person

@Horon
I've tried to contact them (their Leader - LaloSama), I sent a message 19 days ago, and he was last online 7 days ago. So well... They could at least say something 😒

@Jtk
You will love the next chapter 😃

@Edy333 and @wotdheck
Thank you for your support!

@MolaCola
Uh... As I mentioned on the credits page, there is chapter 39 which came out literally few days ago. So we are almost up to date now

Double-page supporter
finally, for summoning a hero on Trash-level of Trashmoki, of course the advisor is also a trash....
go beat'em up Flat angel-san!!

Dex-chan lover
Angel-san, thank you for doing the actual God's work. These admins are crap, change then out or kill them.

Dex-chan lover
i don't understand why they changed the part where that annoying trash got beaten within an inch of its pathetic life

Users who are viewing this thread