Nidome no Jinsei wo Isekai de - Vol. 9 Ch. 41 - It seems like a Goddess and an Angel

Dex-chan lover
@sambucety It ends when people learn to keep their shit in check when they're in social media, this clown lost the ln/wn and the anime adaptation, and also got removed from giving any input on the manga release. At this point this series is w/e.

Dex-chan lover
Ah, yes, 2 characters I don't really know are fighting each other for reasons I don't really understand with powers I've never seen them use. Classic.

Ermmmm., that was effing short! Btw, who knows which is the "first world" she's referring to?

Edit: thanks for making time for the update!! Wish you good health!

Dex-chan lover
Not sure if its related to why the it's only part of a chapter, but page 1 shows their site got DMAC-ed.

Fed-Kun's army
Short recap (like this chapter): The highest god assigned an administrator for the human section (the one trying to avoid punishment) to manage it, which includes summoning heroes to fix the lack of resources (think people mana) and gave powers/skills to a sexist NTR-loving douchebag (like make slaves and magic teleport, which is super rare it seems). This goddess fails to see the scrumbag she created, that the messenger (angel of the highest god) is cooperating with MC (summoned by highest god(dess) and also given powers/skills aside from being a former master assassin with a katana, think Kenshin) by finding the human goddess' summoning circle (unknown why she even needs that..), attacks it and thus gains access to their divine realm. The messenger confronts human goddess as requested by her master (highest god(dess)) under the order "fix stuff [which I made but will not admit and am too lazy because I manage multiple worlds]".
Or there abouts.

Reread for full story.

Dex-chan lover
Best girl just lost a wing. I'm furious!

Also I awaited a one-sided trashing. So I'm disappointed on the top of it.

I thought it was a given fact that you do not piss off flat chested twin tail girls.

Fed-Kun's army
so one of them is essentially like a All-Father (The one who summoned the MC) but the rest are just kind of like thor and loki even though theyre gods they dont have that amount of power yet. But if they combine together they might still be able to defeat the All-Father?

Thanks for the chapter!

@AzureDragonLord The goddess who reincarnated the MC is the highest rank god, basically the uber powered president/owner of a company (who always controls 51% of the stocks,) who seems airheaded due to strain of trying to manage an infinite number of worlds (and fixing the messes from incompetent or arrogant supervisors,) since time began without a single vacation or day off. Not sure if translation issue or something but appeared as a female to MC, Gel is talking about her as a him this chapter, so could be one of those things where both or neither can apply, is one or other depending on preference at current time, or is referred to as a god and with male pronouns despite being female. The 'gods' of each race are lower ranked supervisors of each race. They're like the department managers or branch heads within the company with 1 or 2% of the stock. More powerful and skilled than the common man, but even combined not powerful enough to take on the president/owner on.
Not sure if manga will go into this later but Gil also mentioned that part of reason resources were falling in the world was due to incompetence by all the supervisors along with them abusing the head goddess' promise not to directly interfere with their management or communicate with them. Basically they refused to communicate so her warnings about how bad things were getting or how to fix it didn't get through hence sending Gel to reign them in by force. That and their stupid game of seeing whose race can conquer the world wasting more resources is accelerating the decline. Part of the game is demon supervisor creates a demon lord every now and then, and the others select a hero from the race they're supervising. Will discover their criteria seems to focus on one aspect with no regards for personality, actions or anything else resulting in the selected having more than a few issues. Such as the human supervisor's choice was essentially the first soul she could find that could be transmigrated from their home world to her area resulting in her choice being entitled scum indulging as much as possible in the benefits and getting their own way with force while ignoring the responsibilities.
Likely if balance was too overturned, say one or more races goes extinct, the goddess likely would declare the world beyond saving and destroy it. However, doing so and making a new one is a hell of a lot of time, trouble, and effort so sending MC and Gel to fix things while troublesome is a lot easier. Unfortunately the supervisors have let the power go to their heads, broken a whole bunch of rules due to lack of supervision, and have some belief that can do whatever they want without being punished. Which is why the human supervisor is trying to stall for time by taking out Gel since the goddess can't interfere or take back their power directly hence acting through Gel.

Users who are viewing this thread