Nidome no Jinsei wo Isekai de - Vol. 9 Ch. 44 - Meeting With The Grand Duchess

"Are you interested in 36 years old widow? I think there are adult's charm that young girl doesn't have, right?"

This is more accurate. I read raw a week ago and rechecked it again. This group may not be the best with translation.

edit; About the huge things too, if I understand correctly, she's about to say "Of course, I'm your guardian(shugonin) after all". But the word just stoped at shugo... . Then after being suspected, she made an excuse by saying shugo...o-ifan (sugoi fan) = huge fan, which obviously funny stupid excuse lmao.

Dex-chan lover
The thing with the 36 years old might cause some huge misunderstandings " cuz it looks like they were talking about renya but no they don't know who is he or that he's actually an old man " she was talking about herself

o_O
didnt the god in charge of the hero get disposed off? so how come going against the "hero" causes them to loose their magic?

@Roadrunner9000 Because in chapter 43, it was explained that since the lower goddess was disposed of, a barrier was made by another lower god or goddess against any interference on the hero. So, at the moment, any resources like holy magic and/or healing magic or the like, is being diverted to only the hero and things he only likes.

Dex-chan lover
That is one horny head of state, kind of weird (hot) she would open hit on her daughter’s crush.

here’s hoping for royal oyakodon

Dex-chan lover
@Mizuho9000 That world is governed by so lousy deities that they make Aqua look like the best goddess ever.

@k40235
@BirchJuice
depends whether your referring to the person or the position...
take that boob wonder for example
she holds the position of duke but she as a person is the duchess.

and kings or emperors are a different beast entirely... depends on a whole ton of specifics... for example whether or not there are any male members of the same generation as her in her line of the family...
or for example if she has a husband even if he doesnt become king for eg queen consort she wont be king/emperor anymore but the ruling queen or ruling empress or simply the ruler...
a way to avoid that would be to simply not marry , who is gonna tell her otherwise if she has the power
also she will have to be a original royal or become one by ursuping the royal family
well thats for european region anyway
(europe with its interlinked monarchy had a ton of rules basicly tailor made to exclude females from succeeding the position of king unless in very extreme circumstances)

not all languages differentiate between genders for the highest position in a country.

@Mizuho9000
i understand holy magic being blocked as its faith based and the background example seemed faith based because the hero is the focus of faith and thats what the barrier protects but not all magic is holy magic and not all healing comes from holy type magic...
and unless its lost in translation she broadly referenced magic not just the holy type

Dex-chan lover
>36歳未亡人 ってどうかしら
>若い娘にはない大人の魅力があると思うんだけど
>I don't know if a person who has died at the age of 36
>knows the charm of mature women

Really, translator? Really?

Ah! I remember! So this is the woman who split the elfs into two factions because of her huge breasts!

Users who are viewing this thread