Nidome no Jinsei wo Isekai de - Vol. 9 Ch. 44 - Meeting With The Grand Duchess

Fed-Kun's army
Good......... But I'm surprised that hero didn't ask shion mother to be his fuck thing. Well she is grand duke so that could be the case.

if she's 36 and her kids are what 14-16 then she had her first kid when she was 1220

edit: i can't add

Double-page supporter
Some pages of this translation were pretty straightforward, but others felt really unclear. Altogether, I'm only confident that I understood maybe 2/3 of the chapter.

I'm expecting at least a few skirmishes around mountain paths, maybe causing landslides to crush the troops.

If the only path through the mountains has a cliff wall on one side & a deep drop of the other then an ambush would work well. Maybe several at the same time, cut off the front & back of each section with falling rocks & rig the path in each section to crumble/blow up & fall into the ravine/canyon/whatever.

what did she mean Huge?!? also reeeeeeeeeee the last chapter felt like ages ago

Dex-chan lover
> For the Grand Duke, thinking politically, the moment you glance at her chest the moment you will be a step behind in scheming.
Woman physical body or charm can be used to Politically, by teasing you or by trying to charm you to agree to their proposition.
Simply, they will use their body to let your ability of thinking to deteriorate in the talk...

> Now i know why Croire doesnt want to meet the Grand Duke, she will be seeing some GRAND things that comparing to her FLAT GRAND things.
Also, the memories of her countries, the very reason why the people are divided on their opinion in relating to that GRAND things matter, she felt down...

> I think, if you talk personally with the Grand Duke, at the end of the day, you will self reflect at your self, why you only answer YES

> If you want to imagine how the Grand Duke seduce someone, the Girl over here called Hotarumaru on "Makenshi no Maken Niyoru Maken no Tame no Harem Life" looks like the Grand Duke as well as those GRAND things. You will really feel the vibes of Grand Duke on this one...

> PLEASE RENYA, BEAT DOWN THAT HERO. I DONT LIKE THE HERO TO TASTE THE GRAND DUKE IN THAT SMELLY AND FOULD ROOM, BUT IM OK WITH RENYA TO EAT OYAKUDON INSTEAD....

Fed-Kun's army
I swear this author is trying to sway us in one direction, but doesn't seem to realize they already cemented us on how its going to go.

---What decisive battle??? The MC terrifies angels and demons, to the point that the hero is only a petty annoyance.

Users who are viewing this thread