Nidome no Jinsei wo Isekai de - Vol. 9 Ch. 44 - Meeting With The Grand Duchess

Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Dex-chan lover
So mom was the reason why the elves are in civil war for the boobies.

Dex-chan lover
@RWorld you made me question who's the dad of the girls now...

@Hejti It was explained a few post above that it's a pun badly translated/not explained by this group. Basically the "merchant" girl was trying to say she was his guardian angel in japanese but MC was checking on her with a rather unfriendly glare at the moment so she backtracked midway the phrase/word to avoid raising even more suspicion onto herself so you get the "huge fan" translation.

Double-page supporter
Died at 36? Dafuq is she talking about?

Nevermind found the raws. She was widowed at 36. I was wondering how the hell she would know how old Renya was when he died and how the hell she would be off by 50~60 years.

Fed-Kun's army
Lmao the armour drawn isn't even consistent, in one page the soldiers are wearing forearm protection and near the end they aren't.

MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILF

Double-page supporter
What did Rona mean by: "It is a definitely no-can"?
Don't get it.

Dex-chan lover
Im sorry but in parts this feels like someone just cleared all the bubbles and then started guessing or just put something funny in for the lols.

Dex-chan lover
@Rin2k thanks for explanation, english isn't my native language so i didn't catch it.

Users who are viewing this thread