Nidome no Jinsei wo Isekai de - Vol. 9 Ch. 44 - Meeting With The Grand Duchess

Dex-chan lover
@invisc dang the misstranslation really matter then xd
well thanks for a bit 'correction', i was wondering isnt renya died over 36, but somehow the grand duke said it as 36, was confused about it too

Dex-chan lover
This Grand Duke is a cunning one. Even though some of us saw through that act of "Oh! Help us, strong hero!", he was already on board because he loves his companions.

Dex-chan lover
dude lived up to his name in world war, a fokin battle hardened, woman ain't gonna do him...peace is.

Group Leader
@RJ007 First panel of page 23, her speech bubble should say "What do you think of a 36-year-old widow? I think I have an adult charm that young girls don't have."

Dex-chan lover
I am a bit confused with the translation 😆
Cant wait Renya kick some ass.

@Mizuho9000 oh yeah, thats the reason why the hero become a bit overpowered (in that world). Love the curse that already inflicted to him though.

Dex-chan lover
So anyone can tell me about HUGE... what she was talking about? I kinda forgot most of the story of this manga.

Group Leader
@HDMI1 & everyone sorry bout that as I translated this manga when I was having exams & you can literally see in the credit that I worked on it alone except for the typsetting & Proof-reading as we're very low on staff. I would appreciate if I could have more people to work on it. But please look forward to our releases as I'll pay more attention to the details so that these things don't happen again.
There are 2 mistakes & they are :
Page 22 it should be
1 - are you interested in a 36 year old woman
2 - there's an entirely different charm to a mature women compare to younger girls don't you think?

Page 25
She's bout to say "Of course, I'm your guardian(shugonin) after all". But the word just stopped at shugo... . Then after being suspected, she made an excuse by saying shugo...o-ifan (sugoi fan) = huge fan

I made the mistake because there was only incomplete letters and it sounded like huge. Japanese letters, I guess if even 1 letter is missing or changed the meaning of that word changes entirely. Once again I'm sorry for that!!!

I wonder if the plot is twisted, like renya loss to the bastard hero and that hero will eat the milf instead ?

LOL XD 🤣

@Hejti If you're talking about the HUGE in the beginning I think that it may have been talking about her boobs.

Users who are viewing this thread