Nightmare World

Dex-chan lover
@Hasya why ur group not translating a bit more chapter, we dont know what the fuck happen in this manhua. Regarding ur group name, hell in one night stand there still mutiple orgasm, this more likely cum and run scenario for me

Power Uploader
@Edjan go ahead and do the rest 🙃
I release one chapter of stuff i would want to read... hopefully someone else will pick if they get interested...
I find it better than waiting without doing anything.

Power Uploader
Eyyy boi @MangaHunter didn't know there were others who would be waiting for this like me...
feel free to suggest me more good stuff to send out a chapter of at https://discord.gg/AmgtaYu

Dex-chan lover
@Hasya I just wanna know if this manhua can make me interested or not.
And sorry if my writings seems rude, I only use same analogy from ur group name...

looks promising. The writing is decent. the Art is ok. Love a good apocalyptic Survival Novel. Been reading quite a lot of chinese adolescent/ young adult novels, some of them are pretty good in their own ways. My favs are the more dark/violent ones precisely in kind of apocalyptic set ups like : Monarch of evernight, The godsfall chronicle and Demon Hunter. (check wuxiaworld website).

Anyway. would follow up if anyone pick it up. Thx for translating.

Power Uploader
no lel wasnt offended @Edjan
check the raws... but not much can be understood without tl for this one tbh

DK

I like this manhua a lot.
I´m looking forward to see, how the fight is going to end 😁

Like how brutal the story is. Like how detailed the art is. Hate how short each chapter is.

well, it's a great story, glad that they didn't make sure that we saw the rape happening in the story, we just know it happened, but now i'm quite worried about how the end is, cuz in the start he's alone, soo will he be the only one left of the team ? will he seek for the girl and then watch her die and just lose the motivation to live ? what next lol. quite the story, lots of potential. 9/10 just too short.

weird ass manga
also i read the first 45 chapters and i really don’t need to see the mc(s) get beat up repeatedly for 45+ chapters

Actually pretty good. Art is also good (when the author is not lazy), also explains the short chapters. but pretty good.

Users who are viewing this thread