Nihonkoku Shoukan - Vol. 8 Ch. 37 - Secret Deal

Dex-chan lover
Parpaldia wasn't much of a threat tbh, but the enemy in the next arc is that what they did in the web novel, the current PM of Japan declared it "the first comprehensive crisis Japan will face since the transfer"

Dex-chan lover
thats an odd take on the stance the US military, I'd lean more towards them folding into the JSDF as a foreign contingent, and while the F-2 was jointly developed, it lacks the same interoperability with radar and other combat systems that the F-35 can achieve, especially with data link and their cruisers/destroyers. I wouldn't be operating the F-35 as a direct combat airframe, it would be better suited to targeting assistance and battle space identification. I'd also like to add the F-35 would be able to use higher tier LRASM, I don't care if their tech is low, they have fucking magic and no way would I risk limited air assets on the gamble they can't use some god-like powers. I would be less worried about the stealth-tech and more frame hours, the sensors are just better and should be utilized to their max before they finally give out. No chance to replace those at all.
That's what happened to the USFJ in the story. They only mobilize if the Japanese home islands are threatened and requested by the Japanese government to join the defense In the web novel, there's almost a chance that the forces in Okinawa almost mobilized if the Gra Valkas Great Fleet got 'near' Okinawa

So far, the USFJ serves as an advisory role and trainer role for carrier ops since the JMSDF is planning to build 4 CVs for the JSDF and MOD as a whole

Dex-chan lover
As per the LN author, no F-35 since the transfer happened during the time when the F-35 was still on testing
I already get that on your first reply.

Btw I said I read the comments (and there's no F35) just stated it'd be interesting in case something more modern was in the world and rivaling them.

Even Poland has a submarine so Japan having them is a given since they're an island nation.

Dex-chan lover
We
I already get that on your first reply.

Btw I said I read the comments (and there's no F35) just stated it'd be interesting in case something more modern was in the world and rivaling them.

Even Poland has a submarine so Japan having them is a given since they're an island nation.
Well The Ravernal Empire, the big baddie in the story, has supersonic fighter aircrafts. However, they're 4th-gen at best

Dex-chan lover
I don't condone what they did to that girl. That said, that booty though. :kreygasm:

Aggregator gang
If it wasn't furry, omaneko would be top-tier, you can feel it. Boy or not.

Aggregator gang
you can tell that man has been to Japan lol
It's pretty incredible how much disposable income this man probably has, considering the exchange rate between old world money and yen is probably quite bad, considering inflation (or maybe they used gold). I went to Japan and bought 4 suitcases worth of figures, including over half second-hand, and I spent 4k, this is more than that.

Dex-chan lover
What the fuckerino Japan, going back to their war criminal roots by turning people into furries

Dex-chan lover
More like "modern weapons against fantasy"
You can swap Japan with any other country with a proper military force and you will still have the same results
That isnt the propaganda , the propaganda is that japan would liberate all the countries in the empire and not just all of them like they tried to do to the pacific with their greater eastasia co-prosperity sphere like they did in ww2, just so you know i am not saying the japanese are just imperialist, what i am saying is that when a country is in a situation where all its real rivals are countries with a less advanced technology and less advanced economy and industrialization any country would try to conquer the the world if such conditions were to appear.

That isnt the propaganda , the propaganda is that japan would liberate all the countries in the empire and not just all of them like they tried to do to the pacific with their greater eastasia co-prosperity sphere like they did in ww2, just so you know i am not saying the japanese are just imperialist, what i am saying is that when a country is in a situation where all its real rivals are countries with a less advanced technology and less advanced economy and industrialization any country would try to conquer the the world if such conditions were to appear.
so like how America/Israel do things since ww2?

Users who are viewing this thread