Nihonkoku Shoukan

more jsdf propaganda
not too bad, reads like a less edgy GATE without a harem protagonist.

Does the story address the fact that Japan is a net importer of food and cannot sustain its population without extensive trade?

Aggregator gang
meh... this is not how modern warfare is conducted. You don't win a war by killing all enemy soldier in the battlefield, you win the war by persuade the enemy to stop fighting. Shock and awe. Use your overwhelming power to kill maybe ten or twenty percent of the enemy soldier, shock and awe them hard then let the rest of them retreat to lower, not only the rest of the soldier but also the rest of the enemy population morale, so that they can pressure the government to stop the war. Then you finish the war in the negotiation table.

At least in GATE, the Japanese at trying this tactic first before going into all out war with Zorzal.

For anyone who keep saying this is JSDF propaganda, that's the funniest thing i read in the comment section. JSDF definitely don't want people to see them as an army that doing a massacre to technologically disadvantage enemy. But if you say this is written by Japanese right-winger, well, i definitely can agree with you.

When there is modern technology in a fantasy world, there always has to be someone to be made an example of..

Not too realistic scenario, but tbh it's still worth reading. Any recommend with similar theme other than this manga? and GATE ofc.. I don't mind if it's a video game with mod though..

@humbleoverlord yes yes yes yes sure, but did you think about the fact that the enemy here is raping and pillaging as they please? akin to vikings and savages? You do not greet a savage with words now do you?

@marcelinox1
Oh that's really old, but thanks for telling me anyway.. The least i know modern military in isekai is manga "Rougo ni Sonaete Isekai de 8-manmai no Kinka wo Tamemasu" even though it only focused on surviving and adapting life there with MC diplomatic skill. So, manga that have kind things like these is still rare after all, duh..

When I first heard of GATE this is what I was imagining. Needless to say I was pretty disappointed with that series.

Dex-chan lover
@lil_Kimchi I don't know japanese, but these red dates show me something worse than series being dropped...
103e5879cf8fe112e8fefa9da31ea55a.jpg

It wasn't released yet! :O

@optiso yea and I was imagining Empire Earth (game) the manga. It could be so good, I wanted to see entire of battle of Ginza T_T

Yep, this is literally a straight-up invasion, especially with the ch.13. And it all started with a threat to their supply of resources.
Realy ironic with all those talks about diplomacy and stuff in the beginning. Gate definitely has more depth to it.

But hey, this is literally what I do in Civ games, so yeah. lol

Well the thing they are doing I do every time when purging primitives in stellaris

Users who are viewing this thread