Nihonkoku Shoukan

Power Uploader
R.I.P

Translation

20.08.2018 - 10.08.2019

More translated chapters never. Accept this fact.

WE NEED ENGLISH NOT RUSSIAN
Please I need MOOOOAAAAAAAR Of This chapter!!!!!
I been waiting for chapter 11 to come out as english not russian

Group Leader
Meh, seems interesting. The typesetting, translations, and quality of the raws could be better, but I mean, it's still can be read somewhat okay.
It's pretty much GATE without the political intrigue. Gonna hang on to see how this turns out~

It's Gate without any of the annoying 'Modern' anime tropes like Demon Lolis, Ecchi and general 'moe'.

Sadly, as a result of lacking those it isn't something I foresee being consistently translated.

Fed-Kun's army
correction* this is gate without any good characters, a shit art and a really forced edgy vibes but well i guess it checked all the good points for a 13 years old edgy kid

Top weeb. I like gate too, but to go maximum weeb because someone called out the demon loli bullshit (and it is bullshit) is top weeb kys tier.

Group Leader
The most likely result when a new country discovers itself so far ahead in military strength and no enemies that can threaten it around its borders is to invade its neighbors. Source: History of Earth

So why is it that we want to discover aliens in our galaxy so much that we literally sent a probe with a map back to our world?

Group Leader
@GrimGriefer Why would aliens care, theyre aliens, they have completly different make ups and psychology.
Also if they can just show up to our planet, why would they care to take us over.?
Theres way more resources out in space than on this tiny rock.

Users who are viewing this thread