Nihonkoku Shoukan

Fed-Kun's army
> Amerika isekai when

You might know Wizard of Oz or Stargate at least by name. Otherwise Michael-Scott Earle has made whole bunch of isekai novels.

manga is still tagged for gore and sexual violence because there was that one rapey chapter at the beginning. that got censored.
it should be tagged comedy. artist is good at drawing those expressive WTF faces 🤣

Actually the author tried to write America Isekai but seems to have abandoned it after a few web chapters.

Also, for America Isekai - 1632 series is IMHO by far the best.

Dex-chan lover
Basically GATE but Japan itself was transported.

Glorious Nippon Race appeared outta nowhere

So, the americans already have their version of Isekai first, Way before GATE become a thing. 😝
That's interesting .... Gotta read it later

A fine read, just replace japs mention with USSR or at least USA and things magically become reasonable.

Aggregator gang
@RayReignAladdin the TL is a medical doctor and real life takes precedent, especially now with the Pandemic. New chapters are on hold for the forseeable future.

Banned
If the kurils were summoned as well where are the Russians? I'm sure they had some military presence there

I just want to say thank you truck-kun you did one hell of a job

And also if it were Murica that got isekai’d then shit man that world will burn in no less than 2 weeks

I mean like if and this is only if all of America millitary assets where to also isekai’d like aircraft carriers and subs and some other stuff. Yo no one in that world will see the beach again

For the sky yup no doubt. Flying supersonic yeah that will be fun.

But then again i also want to see some magic that can go on par with this kind of level of tech

Double-page supporter
its finally happened. the entire nation of Japan has been Isekai'd. Surely the ultimate plan of Truck-kun.

nice gate braindead edition, dont get me wrong, its fun to read braindead powerfantasies, i'm an isekai fan after all

Users who are viewing this thread