Ningen Fushin no Boukenshatachi ga Sekai o Sukuu Youdesu - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Expelled adventurer

Dex-chan lover
I've been hoping for this to be translated since I follow the artist, thanks for hard work

Dex-chan lover
I’d say the only people who betrayed him are Garosso and his “Girlfriend”. Argus just said his talents were wasted here, unless I’m reading it wrong.

Fed-Kun's army
This Argus dude is not exactly bad but HOLY FUCK what a wrong fucking mindset.

Dex-chan lover
I think "father" Argus cut him loose to let him branch out, get stronger, and raise higher than he ever could. I think this because the constant mention of C rank. Thief and him can go no higher than that. So he used this as a good opportunity to free the protagonist from the responsibility. I want to believe we'll find out later that Thief was kicked out down the line.

As for Bitch, I'm sure she'll come crawling back once the protagonist has made a name for himself and his party.

Power Uploader
The way I see it Argus was going to accuse him of stealing and use it as an excuse to drive him out but couldn't bring himself to do it.

Dex-chan lover
@Vasqueztion: Or get ditched herself once she stop being useful or get some scar that make her 'ugly'.
Y'know, karma for the very same thing she did to others.

@hidamarisou Yeah probably, but not because he believed the guy, but because he thought it was a good time to let go of Garosso. It's weird though, for them to think they're not good enough for anything higher than C rank. They didn't really struggle from that fight we just saw. Argues does seem to treat his team as more of a business than a team itself anyways, so he's probably just being safe. Either way, if Garosso is really as weak as they seem to emphasize, I don't really know how that'll work in this series.

Users who are viewing this thread