Ningen Fushin no Boukenshatachi ga Sekai o Sukuu Youdesu - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

Double-page supporter
Good to see the MC is actually pretty good with his short sword. Love to see him take down the Orge himself.

there is a reason why assassin class good awesome on pvp. and with good build they can solo any dungeon and even crowd control.

Dex-chan lover
Short sword? Might as well play around in the kitchen with that knife.

Double-page supporter
This guy is starting to become my favorite non-isekai isekai setting series protagonist.

Im suprised that when u evolve to the point of speaking the first thing u learn is Baka like a tsundere right sir tsundere ogre?

Dex-chan lover
So everyone, hobs and party, are just standing around and watching him and the ogre fight?

>Holds weapon with a reverse grip
No one fights holding their weapon like this. Please stop.

@ImDanGrow Agreed. It need at least another 4 inches to be something like a short sword. It's closer to a long dagger a duel wielder would hold in their off hand. Though, as was pointed out, it does have a hand guard and pommel, but then so did most dueling daggers. However, with no hard and fast definitions, it is at least long enough to not just be a dagger.

Dex-chan lover
@BloodySorcerer depends in an actual battle field of 50k vs 50k technique doesn’t really work that well I’d rather keep on mashing the enemies head with a mace plus I can’t really use my fancy sword techniques if I can’t properly move with allies on my back pushing me forward and enemy pushing me back. spears on the other hand is just stabby stabby Heck enemy pushing against me help in my stabbing which is pretty nice.

Plus it’s pretty hard to flank a line of spear man without the help of cavalry and those guys usually use pole arms too and you’d have to surprise them if you don’t have any of those horse.

Even the mighty katana isn’t the actual main armaments of Japanese soldiers it’s spears heck the main weapon of Samurai are Bows and arrows to begin with. Katana’s are just side arm or used in duels.

he should've applied some poison with his sword

sigh what a waste, really what a waste

if he's weak, he should act like one

he should use available things to make things easier

that's why they use blowdarts with poison

sigh really a waste

Ogre is like "NANIIIIIII?!?". Nick is like "Too Slow!" And Karen is like "Did I forgot the pot on the fire?" while looking back.

Users who are viewing this thread