Ningen Fushin no Boukenshatachi ga Sekai o Sukuu Youdesu - Vol. 3 Ch. 18 - Golem

Dex-chan lover
When I see these kinds of boss battles where the characters are being pushed around to create tension, some small part of me always wishes that it would last for multiple chapters and end with them all dying to the boss. That kind of plot twist would be one-of-a-kind because these days authors are afraid of character deaths pissing off their audiences.

Banned
It's trust ain't it? Everyone in the union needs to trust each other completely. I bet it's the dude this time.

Dex-chan lover
Geez. You'd think they brought Coca-Cola into Pepsiman's hallowed sanctum or something.

Fed-Kun's army
Typical trash noob. Chops off an arm and then immediately starts celebrating. Did you not hear the part where the golem is like an artificial slime?

Dex-chan lover
It was kinda dumb with that hand, i mean he is an experienced adventurer he should know not to celebrate to early.

Dex-chan lover
well, he did say that they should distrust him.
I wonder how much the hospital bill will amount to at the end of this kerfuffle

Dex-chan lover
The sword is still under the false impression they trust each other like comrades.

It's so funny seeing an "intelligent Sword" miss such an obvious fact as a team that lacks any trust in each other and all other living beings xD

Users who are viewing this thread