Nise Seiken Monogatari: Osananajimi no Seijo o Uttara Michizure ni Sareta

9/10

This is Politicians getting Isekai'd:The Manga (Note:this ain't isekai)

a breath of foul air amongst a truckload of naive sheltered kids who would put a mass rapist who has burned villages down in jail rather than kill them in an almost lawless world

masterpiece characters, stories alright, art could use some work but overall ok.

Double-page supporter
I think seeing them fuck each other would be the most interesting thing in a while... and I not only talking about the sex part.

and in saying that.
wouldnt surprise me if she gave birth to the next demon lord :p

Dex-chan lover
When He is established as a hero... He will go with the Saintess to defeat evil... The scums are forced to kill the evils hahahahahaha

would be a bit better if the mc was being controlled a little less by the sword but it’s still quite funny even if it doesn’t fit my niche

Looks like the WN is complete and we have a full translation.
Looks like the saint and hero are now married and they are both still trash trying to mooch of one another.

I’d love to read this but I don’t like harem. Ecchi I can tolerate but harem!

Double-page supporter
@axisv3 just saying, Muslims are allowed to have up to four wives with their permission of course but that is usually looked down upon these days as it should.

Edit: so technically not haram.

@ruuyin, as of ch. 7, there's no harem so far, no ecchi or romance either. The FMC and MC loath each other, and the MC's really not looking for companionship.

This MC is not a harem MC, he's an @sshole. The MC wants a low maintenance sugar momma, and none of the women in here fit that bill. He's not tripping and groping, sneaking and peaking. He's not agonizing over T&A or heart. He's trying to slack off while the author pulls him along kicking and screaming. If the harem tag has you down, maybe pretend it's not there. I haven't seen it in action yet.

The closest thing to harem potential right now is Silk, a girl MC rescues against his will. She thinks of him as a hero, but they haven't gotten romantic. MC is not attracted. She's too poor. He wants a rich girl. It's not hard for him to choose - he's not interested. It's not even close.

Users who are viewing this thread