Nishuume Cheat no Tensei Madoushi 〜Saikyou ga 1000-nengo ni Tensei Shitara, Jinsei Yoyū Sugimashita〜 - Vol. 1 Ch. 1.1

Dex-chan lover
Wow, for a moment I thought this was a reboot and then I realized there were like ten mangas with the same story..

Aggregator gang
I was going to comment on the utter genericness of this manga but the comments section has already taken care of that for me.

*salute*

Aggregator gang
Trash isekai manga that basically copy paste from other manga? fuck yeah im in

Dex-chan lover
Remember, copyright law is bypassed if you change a mere 10-30% of the original product.

S'how Vanilla Ice got away with stealing the beat from Under Pressure.

This is a myth/joke

Dex-chan lover
On another note, why do all protagonists, who reincarnate/reemerge after at least 1000 years, find a world with nearly the same common sense in everyday life, just like the one they left back?
So much changes over time. 3000 years ago the Ancient Greeks had very "particular" ideas about what to do with adolescent boys and just 150 years ago you shouldn't have had any funny ideas about chasing your dreams as a woman, except your dream was to get married. In most "X000 years later"-stories the MC wake up in a world that is much like their old one, with a few "terrible and shocking" changes. Imagine Merlin waking up 1500 Years later and he finds a world depleted of real magic and filled with smartphones or 1510 years later a world emptied by in a nuclear holocaust.

Supporter
Lol, the title just looks like a bunch of tags slapped together.
And the actual contents are just as generic :D

Dex-chan lover
Three stooges could do no damage.
Boing-chan only touched MC a bit and already caused haemorrhage.

everyone talking bout how this is trash but no-one mentions how the first stooge buffing up looks exactly like All Might

Sigh... Another one of these "I'm too op so I'll reincarnate and go straight for the high school setting".
Honestly the first chapter felt like trash/"tastes like cat food" - tier.

Wow, if he knows this, why doesn't he redo he's fucking reincarnation spell, its common sense

Edit: Or summon a hero and train that fucker, then fight them

Group Leader
Thank you for translate this.

Another cliche reincarnation theme without big impact.

"I'm so OP, no enemy in this era, maybe next era I will meet suitable enemy."
*reincarnation
"Huh? Why people say my magic weak?"

That girl, don't want to be touched but put MC hand there.

Another Harem Tag.

Users who are viewing this thread