Nishuume Cheat no Tensei Madoushi 〜Saikyou ga 1000-nengo ni Tensei Shitara, Jinsei Yoyū Sugimashita〜

this is a shikkaku? must be trending like ts to a villianess otome setup alot of authors tried to write yrs ago, shikkaku wasnt great with all the universe stuff put in but maybe this more down to earth, might end up better than the manga/wn where mc sealed/redid his life cause of no talent with magic and keeps meeting prods early on

I think I have seen this plot somewhere.

Too OP in the old world > reicarnated because old word is boring > too OP again in the new world > looked down for being weak because common sense is different from the past.

Dex-chan lover
Wow! A unique and unorthodox plot by an out of the box thinking author and publisher. This. Looks. Promising. I’ve never EVER heard anything remotely similar to this story before. If only other authors were as brave to be risk takers like this and bring us amazing content

Dex-chan lover
The chicken was pretty funny...

Nothing else positive comes to mind...

arent there like 5 of those with the same plot currently swimming around?

since the description sounds pretty much like copy and paste it means that unless there is plot and chapters to the contrary, this manga can only be average.... so because of missing chapters for now 5*

these kind of stories are a lot but I don't know why do I like this kind of generic type but at the end I think it's pretty good as there are a lot of this plot around but I think what makes everyone of them different is the plot twist of them and how the mc progresses in it

Fed-Kun's army
Hmm....it being generic doesn't bother me. When talked about meeting worth people, it showing mostly females with one male only sorta bothered me (the harem tag prepared me for that). The thing that really bothers me over the other "Reincarnated into the future but the world has declined" is that either the MC notices this and acts accordingly (ex: Shikkaku Mon no Saikyou Kenja) or they are totally dense to this and think their abilities are average (ex: Nidoten). This manga, the MC noticed the decline....yet still acts as if what he's doing should be seen as standard by this era's view.
It's painful but I can deal with a stupid mc.....but one in denial just irritates me.

Fed-Kun's army
feels like a 99% rip off of magician of the inferior eyes...just change 200 years to 1000 and eye color to aura color...though to be fair, that series itself is completely unoriginal too so...yeah...guess I'll give this a few chapters to see if it pulls out anything unusual/interesting or at least well done even if overused

Fed-Kun's army
So can somebody explain to me what the appeal of the " i reincarnated into a world whose magic got downgraded" type of story? Like there are a couple that are interesting just cuz the character are so over the top that you cant get mad at them, but most of them are just generic and feel just like a power fantasy more than anything.

Fed-Kun's army
This is a total Strongest Sage / Inferior Eyes knock-off. Which is not disqualifying in itself, mind you, but so far the author hasn't added one novel concept to the standard formula, leaving it as just that - an inferior knock-off.

For a story with an overpowered self-insert MC, this one is really shameless.

Well, if one wants to write a story to indulge in a fantasy where you're the strongest that'll gets all the cute damsels wet. Jup, might as well go all out and use every cliché to the fullest.

The Author's trying really hard to hit all the tropes huh. That's quite amazing in it's own way.

WOW wtf is that plot ! Looks so cool, I've never seen any story about the strongest ever mage being reincarnated in the body of an immature boy a thousand years later !
And the technology regressed ? So original !
And seing this poor girl being harrased by rude guys... I'm glad he saved her from those thugs !

Also, it's so cool that the story only focuses on the interesting bits, and doesn't tell us unecessary things such as..
- who tf he reincarnated in
- how will he survive without money
- how can he speak the local dialect
- why would he go to school if he already know everything about magic
- why did he fight those guys who were clearly inferior to him
- why doesn't he use his powers to search immediatly for the strongest opponent

Honnestly I like this kind of manga when a plus-value is added, because that's what matters. Here you can only enjoy the basic structure of a story, the multiple stereotypes, and the dumb characters.

Enjoy !

Users who are viewing this thread