Nito no Taidana Isekai Shoukougun ~Saijaku Shoku "Healer" nano ni Saikyou wa Cheat desu ka?~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

While the revenge thing does seem a bit hamfisted, I understand where the Mc is coming from. These people bullied/harassed him to the point of suicide and that's traumatizing enough but then when he finally thought it would be over, hes brought back to life for a hero summoning that didn't even want him in the first place and sends him to a dungeon to die again (Common cliche at this point honestly)

@darekpawlo
His new title, friends with the serpent king should mean something? And the fact his body wasn't disappearing/disintegrating into particles should count. Frankly, I wish became something close like a familiar. God knows MC literally needs a male friend (since the cover features 2 females with him)

What's with these dumpster fire translations? This isn't typical LHT quality... No proof reader on this?

Dex-chan lover
@Hypothon : With regards to not disappearing
it is because he guy was not a dungeon spawned monster, but had been living there for centuries (guessing from the 150 years comment)
Also :
serpent guy is not gone for good, and does come back at least once

@Miyuki : From what I got from the WN chapters,
he does not seem to actively seek them out, it seemed like one of the primary bullies was left alone for about 6 years, but when given the opportunity he does destroy the entire leadership of the summoning nation fairly early, including making a show out of the castle's destruction

@Kyujyu :
Actually he rescues girls that were kidnapped to be sold as slaves, I think it is also mentioned that he practice is illegal in the nation he ends up in when he leaves the dungeon

Dex-chan lover
@Liu
It’s name calling 101. If you accept the slur and wear it with pride, it can’t hurt you anymore. And if you hurt an especially prideful person that way, it hurts them more than it should.

The bully focuses so much on things like titles anyway, with his obsession on heroes. Imagine the look on the bully’s face when he does lose to a “NEET”. Not a hero or a healer, but some idiot calling himself a NEET unironically.

Interesting, it seems like stats only semi-pseudo affect things and skills provide a means to overcome when fighting against someone who has better stats.
The body disappearing might mean he wasn't part of the dungeon / maze? Like that mangas where the previous hero goes and lives in a dungeon.

Speculation: When the "Heroes" complete their task, they are disposed of by the goddess. I am guessing that's what the "God of Revenge" is.

Users who are viewing this thread