No Home - Ch. 195 - Eunyung Baek's Home (4)

Group Leader
I want to wait for the arc's conclusion before reading to avoid being stressed but once I see an update I can't stop reading it lol. Thanks for the update!!
Also fuck that teacher who hit Haejoon. How dare you hit my baby!

thankyou whatafruit 🙏 aaaaggghgggg lady you need to be pinched 😭😭😭😭 their faces when she asked for haejoon's mother 😭😭😭😭

BCS

Dex-chan lover
I get that "discipline standards" in SK are a lot higher than in the west but bruh, a teacher hit a student so hard he bleeds and everyone acts like it's the student's fault? And the student is standing in the corridor still bleeding while the teacher who hit him nags him? This isn't even a case for CPS complaint, it's a case for the goddamn law enforcement...

Also, another chapter where I wish Haejoon just snapped and fucked everyone up.

Contributor
This convo has to have been going for a while, how is no one concerned that Haejoon is still bleeding. Like. The teacher should at least give an apology (among other things). Literally if Haejoon went to the hospital and truthfully answered how he got this HEAD INJURY, the news would probably blow up online

BTW if you are in a private school and are ever are in a situation where a teacher physically harms you in any way that needs assistance, try to get to an actual hospital instead of your school infirmary (assuming it isn't something that needs immediate professional care). The school will try to cover it up to save their asses. Anything that would risk school reputation, really

what the teacher did is obviously wrong and horrendous but can sorta understand where he comes from because i think haejoon wasn't completely wrong for speaking up but definitely out of place bc as someone who values privacy over anything i can't believe he just carelessly blurted out in front of everyone eunyung's situation and i can't imagine he's too happy about it either,, anyway thank you for translating u are my saviour

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if there will be some twist here as well. A lot of the previous arcs had em after all

oh ym god this was frustrsting to read😭😭😭😭. lookijg forward to see eunyungs situation at home cause damn its nearly been 200 chapters amd this is the first time we actually see it,, and if his mom actually does worse things at home im going to hunt her for sport and throw hands. and also, thank you for the translation op‼️‼️

Power Uploader
It seems the author is setting the homeroom teacher up for some comeuppance later. He's the guy who humiliated Haejoon by inspecting his pockets and not for one second believing him during the Marie Kang introduction arc, and even when Haejoon was proven innocent, he had the gall to say it had been Haejoon's fault as well.

Another point I'd like to raise is that Eunyung entered thespian mode in this chapter, and even Haejoon was surprised again by how good an actor he is. I really hope this arc is when we'll see Eunyung go back into acting.

man i'm really worried about eunyung (and haejoon, ofc. with the fact that the teachers treat him like shit and that he's literally BLEEDING because of one of them). i fortunately never experienced any of this firsthand, but seeing him like that and knowing so many people irl also go through that nightmare every day...it's just horrible to think about it.
i really hope it gets better for him and for anyone who's in a situation like eunyung's. i wish the best for you and I hope you're able get out of there and find people who actually care about you and a place that you can feel safe in.

p.d: i'm also very much looking forward to what our blonde king is planning to do 👁👁
and thank you so much WhataFruit for translating this comic!!!! C:

Fed-Kun's army
I feel so bad for Eunyung, his mother is so manipulative they seem so powerless ;; (btw Im so happy the comments are back)

Double-page supporter
it only took two chapters for eunyung’s mom to hit #1 worst person that’s been in this story

can’t wait to see how this plays out!

This is pissing me off. Like is no adult responsible. Do some investigation on the mother, shit. He’s always running away from home so is the variable not lying there. And I’m always pissed why haejoon mother always got to be brought up when he never does anything

It seems the author is setting the homeroom teacher up for some comeuppance later. He's the guy who humiliated Haejoon by inspecting his pockets and not for one second believing him during the Marie Kang introduction arc, and even when Haejoon was proven innocent, he had the gall to say it had been Haejoon's fault as well.

Another point I'd like to raise is that Eunyung entered thespian mode in this chapter, and even Haejoon was surprised again by how good an actor he is. I really hope this arc is when we'll see Eunyung go back into acting.
I hope something happens to that teacher, he’s always so ugh. Get fired already

Dex-chan lover
GOD I'M SO PISSED, THIS WOMAN LIES UNTIL BREATHING AAAAAAAAAAAAA
AND THE TEACHER ALSO, I NEVER LIKED HIM BUT HE HIT HEAJOON? NAAAAAAAAAH MAN VIOLENCE ARC AGAINST THE ADULTS WHEN?
137ddb5a6d995c19a48d036c1792b712.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread