No Home - Ch. 197 - Eunyung Baek's Home (6)

BCS

Dex-chan lover
Next chapter then? It's finally happening?

Contributor
What also sucks is that I think I vaguely remember Eunyung having siblings. They aren't in the picture. I'm hoping I'm just misremembering cause it would suck if even more people had to deal with those parents

Minor thing, typo from Eunyung in front of the door. "Why are you minsunderstanding on your own..."

Dex-chan lover
bruh this is triggering me in so many ways, there's no way in hell that the author didn't experience something like this (even if to a lesser degree) growing up. they got that language down to a t

Double-page supporter
AAAAAA EUNYUNG WITHOUT DEFENDING HIMSELF TO THE PARENTS IT HURTS TO SEE, all the abuse he suffered don't let him go against those shitty adults, but when he is outside, he will raise his voice if the situation is unfair; my boys trauma is so realistic
Also, when Marie showed them the scar left by her fucking brother, Eunyung seemed the most worried, because he already knew that pain
I CAN'T WITH LITTLE EUNYUNG'S PAST MEMORIES
86af374eab44025e61068a3f0abf4338.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Eunyung's mom is the gaslighter (and enabler), the dad's just a POS

Hara's mom is a manipulator that uses Hara's guilt against her, but isn't really a gaslighter imo (all gaslighters are manipulators but not all manipulators are gaslighters, yadda yadda)

Users who are viewing this thread