No Home - Ch. 198 - Eunyung Baek's Home (7)

Really thankful to your hard work Whattafruit! I've been waiting for the latest chapter and it's really worth reading. Hope our Eunyung can be rescued by the other mains. Haizzz how dare his father suggests about being an actor while in the past, they were the reason that caused him to drop his dream....:((((

Power Uploader
Speaking of good writing, I really like how realistic the childhood flashback is. Parents out there, don't ever use unclear language with small children: if you tell them "say it again" as a dare, in the way you would an adult, they take it at face value, and will go through a lot of pain learning to interpret mixed signals, which may lead to their becoming distrustful of you. Until they know how to interpret tones of voice and innuendo, prioritise clarity.

Not that I'm saying this was the sperm donor's mistake here. His mistake is not throwing himself off a cliff the moment it became clear what a piece of shit he is.

what makes this even more frustrating is that I'm sure some kids are living like that, this is so sad, this just shows some people really shouldn't be a parent. In an ideal world, there should an annual test for parents to see if they deserve to keep their children and prevent child abuse.

Dex-chan lover
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I'M SUFFERING WITH ALL THIS
EUNYUNG'S TWISTED AURA BEGAN TO DEVELOP BECAUSE OF THOSE SHITTING ADULTS
1f6cd2f3fce2239686fd3452d7d3c048.jpg

Group Leader
wow he's really fucking trying to make up for physically, verbally, and emotionally abusing his son less than 24 hours??? fuck of with that shit fr

the ma a victim too but also apart of the problem the way she forced eunyung to go back to this hellhole

Group Leader
Well, reading this was unpleasant. Is this what being triggered feels like? No wonder people lose their shit. That bit where he was wondering what the hell he did wrong and which was the answer to give was a point blank shot through the heart.

Users who are viewing this thread