No Home - Ch. 235 - Haejoon Goh's Home (1)

Dex-chan lover
The world is a bucket and life is filled with crabs, don't let them drag you down Eunyung

Last edited:
Aggregator gang
idk my lil conspiracy theory, i think eunyung's home is in haejoon. a man he has the most conflicting feelings towards, but ultimately admires haejoon. but i think haejoon's home is not within eunyung.

like eunyung's whole story is that he tries to be better, but he keeps having people drag him back to be the worst version of himself. but haejoon was someone who always wanted him to do better and be better. haejoon drags him back to the light, to change his life.

however, i feel like to haejoon eunyung is someone who keeps dragging him to be a worse version of himself. every time he's around eunyung its like he has to remember why he changed. he doesn't become good because of eunyung. it's framed like he gets better despite eunyung. and when he's around his other friends, he's so much happier. And it's because eunyung isn't around to remind him of how he was and how miserable they were, only he got better a lot sooner.

so i feel like wrapping up the story with asking who is their home would be a great ending. and maybe because i like to hurt my own feelings, i'd understand why the author would place their homes within different people. this series has always been about growing up and while i like both of them, i don't see any way that what ever is between them (homoerotic & enemies & confusing confidantes) ending with them staying in each others' lives, just with how the story is set up.

idk my lil conspiracy theory, i think eunyung's home is in haejoon. a man he has the most conflicting feelings towards, but ultimately admires haejoon. but i think haejoon's home is not within eunyung.

like eunyung's whole story is that he tries to be better, but he keeps having people drag him back to be the worst version of himself. but haejoon was someone who always wanted him to do better and be better. haejoon drags him back to the light, to change his life.

however, i feel like to haejoon eunyung is someone who keeps dragging him to be a worse version of himself. every time he's around eunyung its like he has to remember why he changed. he doesn't become good because of eunyung. it's framed like he gets better despite eunyung. and when he's around his other friends, he's so much happier. And it's because eunyung isn't around to remind him of how he was and how miserable they were, only he got better a lot sooner.

so i feel like wrapping up the story with asking who is their home would be a great ending. and maybe because i like to hurt my own feelings, i'd understand why the author would place their homes within different people. this series has always been about growing up and while i like both of them, i don't see any way that what ever is between them (homoerotic & enemies & confusing confidantes) ending with them staying in each others' lives, just with how the story is set up.
NOOO why would usay this i just want them to b happy😭😭😭💔💔

Fed-Kun's army
This whole chapter felt so new ;; Haejoon is smiling and Eunyung isn't cursing !? Also the art looks ever so slightly different, It really is the end T^T

It might be because i'm sad but this chapter didnt feel happy

You’re breaking my heart saying this but I see some truth in it.

I really liked how much Haejoon smiled! He’s comfortable and content with his surroundings, and I think a lot of that is thanks to Eunyung.

A little sad that Eunyung seems like he’s not content with the current version of himself. Maybe he does need some chaos in his life once in a while, and the way he looks at Haejoon to me that’s sorta like “i don’t like seeing how good this guy has it, I wanna ruin that” maaaybe bugs me just a tiny bit…

Users who are viewing this thread