No Home - Ch. 253 - Eunyung Baek 2 (7)

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the translation!

---

Oh no, the person with years of experience in child welfare is commenting! Anyways, moving on.

This chapter was fine. Contrary to delusional people, yes, "Asian" (massive overgeneralization) child protection agencies exist and do things. It literally said Eunyung went to shelters (which would have child welfare services) and ended up going back to his parents OF HIS OWN WILL.

And we have abusive parents who do make efforts. Contrary to people with zero experience in the area, yes, they exist. It's just disappointing when a person who has zero real life knowledge goes against facts.

I've read future chapters of this, and yes, it is what I said. They are still abusive. Eunyung leaves them again.

But you can still see they did TRY. They failed, and they are still bad, but you are ignoring facts if you say they didn't try.

Ultimately, the story is fine, here and future chapters. It's disappointing when people with zero knowledge go against facts and repeatedly fail to give evidence.

If you don't like me, fine. But if you disagree with me about the real world, give me ANY evidence. So far, no one has given any evidence beyond their delusions and massive overgeneralizations.

• Confused
Reactions: Gu7
Dex-chan lover
Oh no, the person with years of experience in child welfare is commenting!
I find hilarious how you keep insisting on that, after all the shit you said I doubt anyone believes it, after all you keep defending abusive parents instead of victims and ignoring what others actually  say, since nobody ever said no abusive parents can get better, just that the worst shitty parents don't get better, which just goes to show how your arguments are done in bad faith.

But keep patting yourself in the back over your armchair expert knowledge, which will continue to be ignored by everyone else.
I've read future chapters of this, and yes, it is what I said. They are still abusive. Eunyung leaves them again.

But you can still see they did TRY. They failed, and they are still bad, but you are ignoring facts if you say they didn't try.
"they did try" lmao

Dex-chan lover
Not surprised this is how the author went with Eunyung parents, after all many abusers think you can just "forget" all the pain and hurt and start again with clean slate, even if someone chooses to forgive the abuse there's no such thing as clean slate, one does not simply forget the abuse, especially if they were a child when it happened.

Can't wait to see what shenanigans Eunyung will do to turn their lives into hell, it'll be glorious :dogkek:

Dex-chan lover
I find hilarious how you keep insisting on that, after all the shit you said I doubt anyone believes it, after all you keep defending abusive parents instead of victims and ignoring what others actually  say, since nobody ever said no abusive parents can get better, just that the worst shitty parents don't get better, which just goes to show how your arguments are done in bad faith.

But keep patting yourself in the back over your armchair expert knowledge, which will continue to be ignored by everyone else.

"they did try" lmao
Then go talk to anyone else who you do trust that has worked in child welfare. This is literally the FIRST time that you ever doubted my knowledge.

Other people with experience will say the same thing. There are worse parents who do get better. Most don't, but you gave a blanket statement when you clearly don't know.

Again, you have given zero evidence to support what you said. I'm giving both my experience and saying you can go out and ask experts. You can read reports that show you're wrong. There are lots of legal cases that show you're wrong. Do you want me to cite any for you? You've shown repeatedly an unwillingness to listen, so I didn't before, but I can cite if you want to see how wrong you are.

What's really hilarious is how you stick to your blatantly wrong position in the face of so much evidence.

What's really hilarious is how you've still failed to give any evidence to support yourself. You really must be an armchair expert.

Last edited:
It funny how easy for Eunyung’s parents to say [let’s forget and start over again]. Like b*tch wtffffffffffff. Agh this manhwa messed with my temper so much. I should’ve wait until all the chapters of this arc come out before reading.

Dex-chan lover
It funny how easy for Eunyung’s parents to say [let’s forget and start over again]. Like b*tch wtffffffffffff. Agh this manhwa messed with my temper so much. I should’ve wait until all the chapters of this arc come out before reading.
Look at the good side, the schadenfreude we'll get from their suffering will be delicious, better read as it come to savor as much as possible :dogkek:

Double-page supporter
HAHA I FUCKING KNEW IT

Typical Asian parent apologizing: "Let's forget it ever happened and start over. Here's a simple sorry because I either forgot what I did wrong or too prideful to think I was in the wrong."

Double-page supporter

"they did try" lmao

Considering this person works for a "social welfare" job and this defensive of abusive parents, I'm beginning to think it's a Western one and ofc doesn't understand the nuance of Asian families. That or they're one of these kinds of parents ergo pretty defensive... hmm...

In any case just ignore this person, it's obvious they'll never change their mind, they're right and we're wrong allll the time, kinda similar to hmm.. 🤔

Dex-chan lover
Considering this person works for a "social welfare" job and this defensive of abusive parents, I'm beginning to think it's a Western one and ofc doesn't understand the nuance of Asian families. That or they're one of these kinds of parents ergo pretty defensive... hmm...

In any case just ignore this person, it's obvious they'll never change their mind, they're right and we're wrong allll the time, kinda similar to hmm.. 🤔
You could ask and have a conversation instead of making massive assumptions. That's the issue I pointed out repeatedly, but you continue to do it here.

It's hilariously hypocritical for you to say that when all the evidence shows you are wrong. But the evidence doesn't actually matter to you or to T-sama. They have repeatedly refused to give any evidence to support their statement.

Please, give any evidence to support yourself or T-sama. Neither of you have ever given any evidence.

It's obvious that you won't because you're wrong.

Double-page supporter
You could ask and have a conversation instead of making massive assumptions. That's the issue I pointed out repeatedly, but you continue to do it here.

It's hilariously hypocritical for you to say that when all the evidence shows you are wrong. But the evidence doesn't actually matter to you or to T-sama. They have repeatedly refused to give any evidence to support their statement.

Please, give any evidence to support yourself or T-sama. Neither of you have ever given any evidence.

It's obvious that you won't because you're wrong.
it's ironic you say that when you're the one calling us dumbfucks for not believing you and your "social worker" job experience when from an asian you sound like you're out of touch with real families... you equally can't back up your words either lol

Source: im asian from a 3rd world country. youre lucky if you get social workers to actually intervene, at most everyone gets generational trauma. more fortunate ones get a kind relative or neighbor to help them on the sidelines 🤔

anyways, this is probably the last time I'll directly reply, you don't listen to anyone unless we say you're absolutely 100% right and we're wrong, sorry for being dumb fucks who know nothing ~

Dex-chan lover
it's ironic you say that when you're the one calling us dumbfucks for not believing you and your "social worker" job experience when from an asian you sound like you're out of touch with real families... you equally can't back up your words either lol

Source: im asian from a 3rd world country. youre lucky if you get social workers to actually intervene, at most everyone gets generational trauma. more fortunate ones get a kind relative or neighbor to help them on the sidelines 🤔

anyways, this is probably the last time I'll directly reply, you don't listen to anyone unless we say you're absolutely 100% right and we're wrong, sorry for being dumb fucks who know nothing ~
Cool. You're making up words.

When did I ever call you or anyone here a "dumbfuck"? You made that up.

You say I can't back up my words? I've literally said multiple times I can. You can ask anyone who has worked in child welfare and they'll say I'm right. I've said I can cite sources if you want. You clearly don't care about the truth.

Did you even read what I disagreed with? Your source and experience is ONE source. I worked with thousands of families, including from around the world. Do you want a source for South Korea specifically? Here. https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0145213422000060

I've clearly had productive conversations with other people. You can read that, but you ignored it. That can't happen with you because you make up words and just ignore when I offer to give you evidence.

I've offered multiple times to have a conversation and to give you and others additional sources. Instead, you don't care about reality.

Nothing I say is ever going to make you think you might ever be wrong. I have offered the evidence multiple times, and instead you just make up words.

Users who are viewing this thread