No Home - Ch. 255 - Eunyung Baek 2 (9)

Power Uploader
I'm pretty sure a social services agent can look into their case and make a decision to turn Eunyung a ward of the state due to severe parental alienation.

Other than that, I guess Eunyung is staring too long and hard into the abyss. And you all know how the saying goes when the abyss stares back. Seriously, he made a big mistake in going back.

Dex-chan lover
Eunyung father finally really show his true colors, Eunyung explained things pretty well, he didn't change, the situation changed, and he's trying to get control back, he can't treat Eunyung like a child anymore, so he's trying to find new ways to make him submit, that will never happen again.
I'm pretty sure a social services agent can look into their case and make a decision to turn Eunyung a ward of the state due to severe parental alienation.
Probably not without evidence something bad happens.
Other than that, I guess Eunyung is staring too long and hard into the abyss. And you all know how the saying goes when the abyss stares back. Seriously, he made a big mistake in going bacback.
Eunyung didn't stare in the abyss, he  lived there, he left but his parents dragged him back, fortunately Haejoon is there to help him not lose himself.

Aggregator gang
Isn't that so sad the only useless fucker in the house gets to decide everything? He basically made his wife work her ass off for him to get drunk, and whenever their uneducated child behaved like an educated child he can just vent all his anger onto him. Living in that shithole would make anyone go crazy. His wife also didn't give a fuck what he do to Eunyung and just endured it like she is taught.
And the fact that I know shit like this still happens in asian households...

Dex-chan lover
They drag him back home forcefully because they want to "make amends", and when he doesn't want that they cut out his only living source. That's even worse. Just leave the poor dude alone.
And that's supposedly after they changed to boot lol
That's not a surprise really, as far as they knew Eunyung was worthless, so of course they wanted him back when he had money, even if it had to be by force, but now that they see he won't submit, they'll try to break him again, make him submit by whatever means necessary, unfortunately for them Eunyung learned to not back down lol
Isn't that so sad the only useless fucker in the house gets to decide everything? He basically made his wife work her ass off for him to get drunk, and whenever their uneducated child behaved like an educated child he can just vent all his anger onto him. Living in that shithole would make anyone go crazy. His wife also didn't give a fuck what he do to Eunyung and just endured it like she is taught.
And the fact that I know shit like this still happens in asian households...
That's pretty typical of some abusive households, unfortunately not uncommon for the mother to just ignore everything, especially because like that they evade abuse, kinda funny how Eunyung mother hated her father but married someone just as bad as him.

As for asian households, blind obedience to parents and older relatives seems to be pretty common in asian countries to various extent, especially if their culture is heavy on confucianism, you basically can  never question your parents, ever, the patriarch rule is absolute.

Apparently thanks to confucianism you're also supposed to show absolute respect to old people too, apparently it's not uncommon for some extremely rude asian old people to get a wake up call in the west, cause they don't expect young people to talk back to them when they're rude, so when they try to pull the same shit they do in their own country it fails horribly in other places, but of course some asians will completely deny that ever happens.

Fed-Kun's army
The psychological struggle. i guess we all have a phase where we go “I definitely won’t be like my parents in the future“ but the difference is some of us can ignore them and/or no longer feel the need to argue. Eunyoung is different, he’s also under power harassment. He can’t ignore them.

Fed-Kun's army
Eunyung remembering the incident with the neighbour and (almost) saying that he's been the same as his parents since he was little absolutely kills me.... he was just a little kid..... its a very skewed comparison to make (an cruel abusive adult and a very young child being misbehaved). I am curious to see more context surrounding that flashback, though.

They now realize that Eunyung doesn't need them, they want him to depend on them as he did when he was weak. So they messed with Eunyung's work.

That memory of Eunyung being beaten by his father and kneeling for forgiveness makes my blood boil. Even though my father wasn't as bad as Eunyung's, I still vaguely recall thinking "Damn you! Just wait until I'm bigger, I'll avenge this" every time I was beaten as a child.

Dex-chan lover
it's been a while since no home has made me tear up like this but this is really getting to me. especially eunyung asking how anyone could see a kid/someone weaker than them and hit them like Ugh.

Dex-chan lover
"it's not that he doesn't want to do it, it's that he can't, since im all grown up now"
"it's not that he changed, it's the situation that changed"

YASSS GO EUNYUNG, dropping some quotable quotes right there

man im so glad haejoon is there for him, i was worried 2 chaps ago that eunyung just might snap enough to kill his dad (or beat him to death)

when you're a little kid, it's your physical and emotional wellbeing. when you're a big kid, it's your ability to act independently.

Users who are viewing this thread