No Home - Ch. 44 - Marie Kim (5)

eunyung has his shitty moments but at least you can count on him to have your back with the way he immediately trusted that haejoon didn't do it/took it upon himself to help him out. wish i could say the same about juwan...

Eunyung defending haejoon? Eunyung supporting and helping haejoon? THIS CHAPTER IS *CHEF'S KISS*
THANK YOU TRANSLATOR! U DA BEST

Aggregator gang
I miss the “My photoshop is the photoshop that creates the scanlations!” credits thing ngl
Funniest thing I’ve seen in a while

Dex-chan lover
I was pretty certain that Eunyung would defend Haejoon, glad that’s true. but Juwan my boy, you need to step it up even Eunyung is in disbelief

GO EUNYUNG!! I knew you there was good inside of you all along 🤧

That girl is pure evil *sob*
How dare she hurt our baby boi mc
That glasses btch always f*cks up and hurts our mc

I’m so glad that it got cleared up wth Juwan right away , hopefully this will be somewhat of a redemption for him

I was like... “GLASSES BOY HAVE YOU NOT LEARNED YOUR LESSON???” How would he ever think Haejoon could do that...

Also I have a feeling that if they do end up clearing this up, it’s going to backfire onto Marie. And then she loses her place in the dorm and then probably has to go into the haunted house as well.

But who knows.

What I do know is: EUNYUNG!!!!!! TRASH IS EVOLVING!!!!!!!!!! WEEEEE!!!! (Please, I love Eunyung, I am calling him garbage fondly and with my hand over my heart.)

Fed-Kun's army
Its the "we care about Haejoon but we can't let Haejoon know we care about him" club!

Ch.1 till recently: Eunyung being edgy, depressing, foul mouthed, cute, pretty piece of shit.
This Ch: Still an edgy, depressing, cute piece of shit but, GOOO EUNYUNG!! You need as much support as Haejoon does!

Dex-chan lover
These sh*ts need another beating to learn😳
1c1f5db2bfcb6942d0cb2450861e2848.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread