No Home - Ch. 46 - Marie Kim (7)

seeing eunyung back off of marie when he realizes her behavior is something he can relate to as probably a fellow abused kid...ow. I love how this series creates a sense of understanding/lack thereof between the characters and their different upbringings even in situations where they're directly opposed to each other. It's also interesting to see Juwan still remain such an outsider to this understanding where he sits in the bg and constantly makes judgements on the other characters and yet is indecisive/ineffectual to any of the conflicts because he doesn't really get it and still wants his very simple viewpoints to work for him. I'm glad the author is developing their characters' relationships with the others slowly & not just suddenly giving them epiphanies about stuff they lack experience in.

bullied kid deserves to be bullied if he believes rumors over a first-hand experience

and as always, thanks for the uploads :)

Fed-Kun's army
Eeeeh. Bullying isn't needed that's going too far. That kid needs an ass whooping to be more assertive and not fold over and the bullies need an asswhooping for obvious reasons.

Ass whooping for everyone. Vote MXCL 2024

I'm going through some really stressful stuff rn and reading a chapter everyday before i go to bed always makes me happy 😊 thank you translator for all your hard work!
Also eunyung doing all this for haejoon is just ㅠㅠ

Contributor
Ahaha wow, the comment section is like the mob characters in this webtoon

I feel bad for Marie but I really think her and the guy who was getting bullied is more or less at fault. He could have gathered the courage to tell Marie the truth himself and defended Haejoonie himself, but choose not to. I get that the boy is traumatized by his bullies and Marie's in a tough situation with her family but... To do this to poor Haejoonie...

Group Leader
It's both Marie's and Dongju's fault. Dongju should have been honest instead of throwing someone else under the bus for his own benefit. And Marie shouldn't have published the article even after she was told not to and she should also try to fix her mistakes instead of running away. I kinda hate both of them. Also Dongju blaming Marie at the end of the ep was uncalled for. They are both to blame.

OHHHH. CALLED IT.
I knew she was going to delete it because she related to him and his situation too much. This Dongju guy really is a jellyfish though; no spine at all. Now he’s mad at Marie which is a little justified since he didn’t want the story out in the first place but...

Ugh... What a mess.

EUNYUNG YOU’RE DOING GREAT, SWEETIE!!! (The garbage lover has also become garbage, please look away.)

Users who are viewing this thread