No Home - Ch. 85 - Minju Gong and Marie Kim (2)

uwu blushed haejoon so refreshing~
and a nice chappie without euntrash

thx whatafruit! fastest scan cowboy alive!

BCS

Dex-chan lover
I'm curious just how Sohyuun fits into this...

Contributor
Hell yeah, Marie. Stand your ground. Though, Minju actually doesn't seem too bad so far. That's just how negotiations are. Like, the easy route would be that she is actually a duplicitous person, but I have higher expectations towards characterization in this webtoon

Are you posting this on other sites like mangakakalot and such? I saw it there, just to let you know.

Considering what we know about minju from way back at the begining of juwans chapter, im worried
ty for the tl!

Considering what we know about minju from way back at the begining of juwans chapter, im worried
ty for the tl!

Group Leader
@IEatWater i only upload to mangadex, but I don't really care if other sites are reuploading. as long as more readers get to enjoy the work ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Group Leader
Marie: Nice try, bitch. I see you. Try all you want, I ain't falling for your shit.
Marie two seconds later: Girlfriends! Squeee~
🤦‍♀️😔

Thank you for the chapter!

Double-page supporter
Nooo Marie! Do not let her beat you with a couple of good acts that indicate that he wants to be your "friend" those people are the worst, everything to get what they want, and more when they know that you do not have many friends
Although she seems like a genuinely nice person, he just knows how to take advantage when it suits her, but still!
84a90693ed6ebeb5c9b70f4ff0888c62.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread