No Home - Ch. 88 - Minju Gong and Marie Kim (5)

Tough. but I dont blame Marie. She tried to be nice, and she tried to toughen up but they still wouldn't listen. Sometime drastic measures need to be taken. But dang just like our ghost seeing boyo is doomed to suffer in every arc, it looks like Marie is doomed to be walked on by everyone she meets. Sucks but I hope things work out soon >.<

Contributor
Ooh boy. Like, it's a bit nice seeing Marie fighting back (not that I think anyone will believe her this time), but at the same time, didn't she literally learn not to do this kind of thing during her arc? This is going to hurt herself way more

Oof on the one hand Marie's making the same mistakes again (tho imo it's more justified in this situation since it's not just her suffering it's her whole club) on the other hand it is a very "yeah get her ass" moment
I guess all roads lead to Haejoon's suffering tho rip ghost boy
ty for the tl!!!

Sem

Dex-chan lover
Translator pls rest!!

Also leave Haejoon out of this 😂 aldbkwksjsks Minju don't you dare drag him into ur petty club squabble

Thank you for the new chapter but please take care of yourself too translator-nim💖

BCS

Dex-chan lover
lmao of course they're going to drag Haejoon into it

Aggregator gang
yes, Marie, don’t give up! You gave them warnings and it’s their fault they didn’t make any backups, maybe they’ll finally learn to do them and even learn something new doing the work all over again! (not to mention, losing all day’s progress is not the end of the world)

Comments: “Don’t drag Haejoon into this”
me: “more suffering for Haejoon, yessss!”

Thanks for the scanlations! But please take of yourself and get rest when you need it! <3

Users who are viewing this thread