No Longer Allowed In Another World - Vol. 2 Ch. 6

I'm getting Vergil's human half vibe coming off from Sensay, but with depression and wanting to commit not alive

Dex-chan lover
This is one of isekai I followed. I'm interested in how they put none power as main character and manage to make it interesting. I wonder how he can convince the mind control guy to be good. it's not going to be normal for sure.

Also, that arch bishop doesn't know how human's mind work.

On the another note, I recall there is this one girl who stay beside this guy when he killed demon lord, is that right? She might be the one who make this guy crazy and the person who our MC want to find.

Chapter aside, this scanlator doesn't have even translator, it still make this good and understandable. Prop to them for trying.

Even though, I would love to see more. But, I can't really support other than commenting.

Thank you for the chapter. I was just talking about this series yesterday wishing a new Chapter was out. I enjoy this series quite a lot.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter! Hopefully, this gets picked up for real!

Power Uploader
@Borderline Lest someone misunderstands and thinks we did this by MTL or something: we don't have a translator to do this regularly. This one chapter was done by a full-fledged, experienced JP-EN translator.

lol he was searching for interesting new things, next chapter should be good

Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Dex-chan lover
Yes
No
>Smirk

That's some solid meme material right there.

Thanks for the chapter!

Users who are viewing this thread