Noa-senpai wa Tomodachi. - Ch. 9 - Noa-Senpai and Afternoon Tea

Supporter
Pg 7:
What's nuncha? It's nuncha business
iu
I'm losing it, i thought the TL note was funny enough then i get slapped with this

Having menhera gf looks all fun and games but irl you do need strong mental fortitude to handle her random and vicious mood swing. If not you will swept away by it.

To the scanlator: I don't want to sound ungrateful, but you need to tone down the in-page commentary. You should only add those if they're absolutely necessary to the flow of the manga. Helpful notes, not necessary but expanding on an interesting point, can go at the end.
Let me put it this way: it's like someone in a seat behind you in a cinema giving their running commentary to a movie you're trying to watch. Distracting, right?

If you must add your commentary, please do so at the end in a separate page. Or publish a Normal version and an Insightful Commentary version or something. Putting them right into the manga is disrespectful to both the manga author and the audience.

Again, I want to express my gratitude, but a little more care should be taken. You've put in the work and that work deserves better.

Users who are viewing this thread