Noa-senpai wa Tomodachi. - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Noa-senpai and RINE

Dex-chan lover
Kinda her description to me. Also nice too see platonic relationship in the works
how tf is she an arthoe when she doesn't do anything pretentious, or placate her interests. she just does her job well and is extroverted, neither of which art hoes are LMAO

honestly i hope that this stays completely platonic, i can see the romance aspects but honestly it would be way too sad if it did go that route. girl's got issues and it would suck really bad for her if the only person she could rely on is a boyfriend. it'd be fine if these two dated if she had more friends, but considering that he's her only friend it's just not great

Dex-chan lover
I get sleeping nude, but being nude the entire time you're at home? Nah man. Imagine the amount of trouble you would have trying to wear/remove clothes every time you gat a package delivered or have something to get outside. Not only that, inagine how cold and dirty you might feel whenever you laze around the house.

(Also, smell of butt would directly rub off of every single area she sits on.

Aggregator gang
She's a piping hot landmine.
never mind tye landmine. just the piping hot bit.
I CAN FIX HER

Supporter
She's the
Ok, now I don't feel that bad for her boyfriend dumping her, she's annoying asf
She's the fun kinda "annoying", though, who just wants one guy's attention to enjoy herself with or to relax. And, y'know, a boyfriend should already be giving her enough of that kinda attention that it never becomes a problem in the first place.

Fed-Kun's army
I do wonder if this manga is one of the "let's just continue writing flirty nothingburger as a story until it stops selling" type. Not that it's a bad thing since there are some that's actually enjoyable ("A Happy Couple" for example) but the base conflict in this manga is just too good to not explore.
Exactly! I hope MC realizes this can't just continue and something happens. Like, either he tells her to visit a therapist or find more friends.

There's a really interesting potential story here, but I'm deathly afraid her clingyness and low-selfesteem/insecurity is merely going to be used as a way to show off how 'cute' she is, instead of as an issue to solve/mitigate/work on.

I mean, 96 unanswered messages sent over the course of one day, ultimately resulting in her assuming he's just done with her before she stops sending messages at three in the morning, isn't "Haha, look how she's overreacting. So cute." it should be raising alarm bells.

Dex-chan lover
I've seen this comedic attempt at tethering to a guy and trying to replace like 5 friends and 1/2 a boyfriend play out in real life, with exactly the same candid honesty (which is appreciated).

It's not good for anyone, but it's hilarious, both in real life and in manga.

Users who are viewing this thread