Noa-senpai wa Tomodachi. - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Noa-senpai and RINE

Dex-chan lover
I get sleeping nude, but being nude the entire time you're at home? Nah man. Imagine the amount of trouble you would have trying to wear/remove clothes every time you gat a package delivered or have something to get outside. Not only that, inagine how cold and dirty you might feel whenever you laze around the house.
You learn how to dress quite fast this way, or you're smart and put a bathrobe hanging close to your door.

dirty you might feel whenever you laze around the house.

(Also, smell of butt would directly rub off of every single area she sits on.
If this happen it's because you didn't shower for the last few week, then there is another issue.

Dex-chan lover
Exactly! I hope MC realizes this can't just continue and something happens. Like, either he tells her to visit a therapist or find more friends.

There's a really interesting potential story here, but I'm deathly afraid her clingyness and low-selfesteem/insecurity is merely going to be used as a way to show off how 'cute' she is, instead of as an issue to solve/mitigate/work on.

I mean, 96 unanswered messages sent over the course of one day, ultimately resulting in her assuming he's just done with her before she stops sending messages at three in the morning, isn't "Haha, look how she's overreacting. So cute." it should be raising alarm bells.
therapist in manga verse? Better yet, in fiction?
therapist would solve a LOT of plots in fiction but somehow they almost never exist unless they are crucial to the plot or they ARE the plot

Dex-chan lover
I've never resonated so much with a MC from a manga before, I'm also introverted and can't handle socializing for too long, it's way too mentally exhausting. Most of the time I prefer to either game, read manga or watch stuff alone from the comfort of my bedroom. My main stress reliever from dealing with people

And that clinginess of hers......yea ngl I can kinda see why her ex broke up with her, not everyone can handle/put up with someone like her

And ma'am, that whole "pamper me all the time" thing is only exclusive to people who are actually in a relationship, that's not gonna fly with normal friendships, so calm tf down with that

Dex-chan lover
her whole "they must hate me" panic is honestly really relatable to me. I would never actually say it to the person but i do from time to time get the feeling that people secretly hate me and just pretend to get along with me. and i get those feelings for most ridiculous reasons (or just for no reason at all).
This is not an attack, but have you tried talking to a psychologist about that issue? That's not a healthy mindset in the slightest

Btw in case you do take offense to this, I'm literally seeing one myself (for different reasons)

Dex-chan lover
i honestly can't blame her ex-bf for dumping her lol
Lmfaooo I was literally thinking the exact same thing, cause this type of shit would cause me to do the same at some point, that's way too much to deal with on a daily basis

Dex-chan lover
I get he's an introvert but like
Couldn't he just text her that he's not gonna check his phone for a bit cause he wants to focus on watching a movie? Even if you're having a conversation over text, surely the other person deserves to know you're basically hanging up.
As if he knew she would react that way, you gotta remember, that's not normal behavior on her part

FMC mental breakdown counter: 4 (+1 for the 96 unread messages, +1 for when she accidentally flashed herself)

Users who are viewing this thread