Noa-senpai wa Tomodachi. - Vol. 2 Ch. 16 - Noa-Senpai and Embarrasment

Dex-chan lover
I might be a bit off base here, but I get the impression that she's trying to avoid him. Could be wrong, though.

Block the door. Good tactic.

Well, the embarrassment is deserved.

Double-page supporter
The most surprising thing I learned today is that "Mario" and "Switch" aren't censored (for copyright reasons), while Rihito mentions "pplatoon" from the chapter or so ago
I'm curious if the tl has the copyright uncensored, or if the original Japanese actually just says Mario and Switch lol

Power Uploader
The most surprising thing I learned today is that "Mario" and "Switch" aren't censored (for copyright reasons), while Rihito mentions "pplatoon" from the chapter or so ago
I'm curious if the tl has the copyright uncensored, or if the original Japanese actually just says Mario and Switch lol
They are censored, actually. In this chapter "Mario" is written "マリ男" which can be read "Mario" sure, but it's "Mari-man" basically. And Switch is "トゥイッチ" which is "Twitch"

Group Leader
They are censored, actually. In this chapter "Mario" is written "マリ男" which can be read "Mario" sure, but it's "Mari-man" basically. And Switch is "トゥイッチ" which is "Twitch"
I asked Cat why he used OG names but he said bc it sounded weird to him like Twitch dot com lol

Supporter
I guess I'll share this now: I approached sirotus via this forum's DM feature almost 3 months ago (and they replied within 2 days), offering to help them catch up to the raws. I was politely turned down on the grounds that this was a little passion project between them and their friend. Whether that's changed or not, I don't know, but I put this here for reference.
Any chance of helping out stonescape tho? since they claimed they're new to it and seems to be solo

Power Uploader
I asked Cat why he used OG names but he said bc it sounded weird to him like Twitch dot com lol
Makes sense. It's just easier to read with the recognizable brand names anyway.
Any chance of helping out stonescape tho? since they claimed they're new to it and seems to be solo
Even if they were going to be receptive of help, I simply don't have the time anymore. I've picked up other projects since then.

Dex-chan lover
I guess I'll share this now: I approached sirotus via this forum's DM feature almost 3 months ago (and they replied within 2 days), offering to help them catch up to the raws. I was politely turned down on the grounds that this was a little passion project between them and their friend. Whether that's changed or not, I don't know, but I put this here for reference.
You are just the goat... Thank you for picking this up. Also I want to say this: two groups translating a manga is not in any way forbidden. I appreciate the previous dude's work but if you like the series and want to scanlate it and you are able to release chapters faster and catch up to the raws, I just don't see why you shouldn't! Especially when you have been courteous and transparent about it.

Keep doing what you are doing bruh, thank you once again for TL and looking forward to next one

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread