Noa-senpai wa Tomodachi. - Vol. 2 Ch. 16 - Noa-Senpai and Embarrasment

Dex-chan lover
i'd say (if i'm not being oblivious) the premise still sticks in a way that by friendship it would be how he taught her being more sociable while also learning to himself

Dex-chan lover
You are just the goat... Thank you for picking this up. Also I want to say this: two groups translating a manga is not in any way forbidden. I appreciate the previous dude's work but if you like the series and want to scanlate it and you are able to release chapters faster and catch up to the raws, I just don't see why you shouldn't especially when you have been courteous and transparent about it.

Keep doing what you are doing bruh, thank you once again for TL and looking forward to next one
hehe

Dex-chan lover
i'd say (if i'm not being oblivious) the premise still sticks in a way that by friendship it would be how he taught her being more sociable while also learning to himself
I think by "friends" author wants to show how two people can become really good friends, improve one another and then fall in love too (which is why the description keeps air quoting the word friends)

This doesn't reduce all friendships between men and women to eventual relationship, it's just the hook that the author decided to use to narrate his rom-com.

Users who are viewing this thread