Noa-senpai wa Tomodachi. - Vol. 4 Ch. 29 - Noa-Senpai and The Summer Vacation Party

Dex-chan lover
Hqrshy's my friend who wants to practice his japanese by translating, and agu's just a reader that wanted to typeset, either way, thats a fat (not as fat as- :dogkek:) burden lifted off my shoulders, except for the next chapter cuz hq (hqrshy) is taking a break right after he got hired so I'm tl-ing the next chapter smh, smh

Last edited:
Supporter
Isnt that the gimmick for this manga? Noa being actually insufferable instead of slightly weird
You're probably right but I gave her the benefit of the doubt until now. Since it's quite likely it will remain the same for tens of additional chapters, I don't see the point in imposing this to myself.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Free food > having to endure social events. Priorities are in place.

Some extravagant party. I was expecting more than just some food while they're in the office.

"Getting pushed around like that is how you get stronger."
Pretty sure it's the other way around. Pushing that cart around is how she gets stronger.

"But I need to get to a good place to stop~"
At my previous workplace, there was a phrase for that. "Jag ska bara..." meaning, "I'm just going to do this..." which is the bane of going home when you intend.

Good on him for pulling her away from that.

Yes, they're going out, but not quite like that.

Isnt that the gimmick for this manga? Noa being actually insufferable instead of slightly weird
And this chapter she's less insufferable than usual.

Double-page supporter
Like I said chapters before... she is just a walking red flag not because if you get in a relationship with her she will be annoying, is because the moment my man rihito confessed to her or develop feelings... she Will reject him, she just want attention from him 24h , but again that is the point of the story, she will never let him have a girlfriend or any woman to come close to him, but it will not be his girlfriend too. Hahahahaha and that is the funny part

Users who are viewing this thread