Nokori Ichinichi de Hametsu Flag Zenbu Heshiorimasu: Zamaa RTA Kiroku 24Hr - Vol. 3 Ch. 14 - My Prince

Group Leader
Good day. I bring you this chapter after the slaughter official licensing of many series. Personally I had 6 striken off the list. I am simply hoping the other 2 series I am planning to scanlate doesn't become officially licensed until I have had a chance to take a crack at them.

As always, thanks for reading.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Good day. I bring you this chapter after the slaughter official licensing of many series. Personally I had 6 striken off the list. I am simply hoping the other 2 series I am planning to scanlate does become officially licensed until I have had a chance to take a crack at them.

i hope so too. i hope we can see the last chapter even if this one is killed too. i've waited too long to be denied the main event

Dex-chan lover
Good day. I bring you this chapter after the slaughter official licensing of many series. Personally I had 6 striken off the list. I am simply hoping the other 2 series I am planning to scanlate doesn't become officially licensed until I have had a chance to take a crack at them.

I see there is still people trying to make such a big deal of such a non issue with JNC, show how ignorant people were yesterday of how many series already been licensed for years unless they put them in their faces as a reminder i guess (even if that reminder was done unofficially lol), unless people are dumb enough to think all of them just got licensed yesterday

Seeing that last page, note that Modern Villainess LN is licensed, so sevenseas may pick up the manga at one point too if you're scared of that (well if it live long enough for that)

Thanks for the chapter

Dex-chan lover
Man our ML has unrivaled attack power jesus, his confidence and earnestness are definitely his strong points, also I think the villainess dress was the way to go, that might just be my preference I love how over the top it is but this one is good too, I havent really noticed before now but I really like how the artist has been doing the clothing for this series

Users who are viewing this thread