Nokori Ichinichi de Hametsu Flag Zenbu Heshiorimasu: Zamaa RTA Kiroku 24Hr - Vol. 3 Ch. 14 - My Prince

Dex-chan lover
as much harm as I wish to others, I do hope at least the sister gets a light to moderate punishment since she had reflected and knows her friend is wrong.

Dex-chan lover
as much harm as I wish to others, I do hope at least the sister gets a light to moderate punishment since she had reflected and knows her friend is wrong.
I didn't know that she would get punished. Who wanted to punish her? FL didn't.

Double-page supporter
Hmm I wasn't too keen on him at first, but the new ML has grown on me...

Thanks for all your hard work. The anticipation for the final chapters has me giddy!

Dex-chan lover
2 more chapters, damn.
Thanks for the hard work, will be waiting for the next chapter!

Dex-chan lover
Though the flashback to the prince and Alexandra came out of nowhere, as far as I remember, it felt a bit cheesy to put it in this late. But overall the ML is nice and earnest so I'll give it a pass

Contributor
Thank you for your hard work!

The artists of these things really need to look at some older portraits. What the Hell is with that ugly weird bow-thing?! Also, thats not how epaulettes and shoulder bands work. (Much less how they work together.)

Really, why do so many artists discard aesthetics for Western settings?!

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Thank you for your hard work!

The artists of these things really need to look at some older portraits. What the Hell is with that ugly weird bow-thing?! Also, thats not how epaulettes and shoulder bands work. (Much less how they work together.)
Looks like they forgot the "shoulder" part of the epaulette and only focused on the big things.
1310725-Meiji_Tenno.jpg

A much worse example, Emperor (heh) Khải Định of Vietnam. Even us Vietnamese diss him.
khai%20dinh2.jpg

Dex-chan lover
People aren’t under the impression that they all got picked up recently you condescending arse. The issue with JNC is they refuse to do physical releases unless their sales of the series reach a hidden threshold and they refuse to let anyone know if the series is close to getting to that mysterious threshold. So many of my favorite series I will never be able to read because JNC picked them up. They constantly pick up series which stops said series from getting a physical release, which is the only way many people have to read it, which is what would happen if it was picked up by a company like Seven Seas or One Peace.
Lmao no, if you read many of the comments for series that showed up yesterday by JNC, or for any other serie that MD put a redirect for, like Comikey, people acting up like they just got licensed and they are going to get dropped, ignoring the fact that the majority of them are licensed for like 3-4 years at this point and with ongoing translations, that literally just show how ignorant people are when it comes to licensed works, it don't even matter if their releases are all physical, i'll say that even some scanlators working in some of those series didn't even know that they were licensed since long ago, until they put them in their faces, like LH group knows they are working on licensed series, but their readers apparently didn't know that, people don't even bother checking out manga main pages for links and check or see that "Official English" one, so using a redirect bait upload works i guess

And your issue for physical releases with JNC never even an issue of just them, their physical releases always been done through approvals of other companies, and since they made an exclusive deal with Yen Press is all up to them now, not JNC, so unless they show sales Yen Press isn't going to approve anything

Last edited:
Contributor
Looks like they forgot the "shoulder" part of the epaulette and only focused on the big things.
Yes, you're definitely correct about the role of emphasis. However, it's a bit worse than just that. (Here comes a long rant by a Westerner with interest in art and history: feel free to skip if the specifics bore you.)

See, the shoulder strap either goes above the epaulette (which is rare) or, most often, goes under, in which case, it gets some creases (this photograph of Oscar II of Sweden shows this very well), unless the shoulder band is particularly narrow or the attached parts of the epaulette are particularly small (as in your first example). As for the bow, that was done far more attractively with a very different, more elaborate type of bow; usually they used methods that your sword wouldn't catch on (sometimes they would pin the thing, sometimes knot it (hard to see in portraits), typically attach it to the belt). All of which makes sense, given that it's descended from the baldric — the sword is still a part of the official diplomatic or court uniform of some European countries (Sweden, Belgium, and the UK, for starters). Actually, Western formal/ceremonial garb for men is descended from armour and military clothing, so anything that would get in the way so much so pointlessly would be at most a brief fad.

Some other examples of European court dress (since I had a hard time choosing):
Belgian diplomatic uniform
Court uniform of the British Empire (current in the UK)
Tsarist Russian court uniform

For comparison to what the artist has put Alexandra in (and no, I'm not talking about necklines; I mean the decoration and the train, or rather, the lack thereof):
Female court dress of an American visiting the British and Russian courts
Female court dress from Tsarist Russia (minus the kokoshnik, I couldn't find a good image that also included the kokoshnik and the train)
Another, but of an empress suo jure, Maria Theresa of Austria

I'd like to add, that the artists of these things love to add jewels to garments, which, aside from the abysmal aesthetics, would be a good way to damage the clothing and waste perfectly good material (metal, jewel, cloth, and all). Where as, all of the pictures both of us have provided, show elaborate embroidery (obviously, all done by hand, since machine embroidery is a. modern, and b. very limited in what it can do, as convenient as some find it). I'm not asking for historical accuracy here, just looking at sensible references to come up with something half-way decent looking.

Last edited:
Pats
Yes, you're definitely correct about the role of emphasis. However, it's a bit worse than just that. (Here comes a long rant by a Westerner with interest in art and history: feel free to skip if the specifics bore you.)
[Pats shoulder] I know how you feel. For me, it's manners, customs, and law. I'll spare you my rant. I would be happy, though, if just once, the characters didn't eat or drink with their gloves on.

Dex-chan lover
YOOO THAT SCENE ON THE CARRIAGE IS SO UNFAIR. THEY'RE SO CUTE TOGETHER THAT I'M SAD KNOWING THE MANGA IS ENDING AND I CAN'T SEE MORE OF THEM :qq:

Users who are viewing this thread